²¹•이십 일•ᴵⁿᵗᵉʳˡᵘᵈᵉ

"There is no weakness in you

"There is no weakness in you.."
<Park Jimin>

•••

So last night was a total chaos. A complete mess.

Baekhyun's expression of love.

Namjoon's love proclaimation of his dead lover.

And;

Jimin's sudden love confession.

Namjoon almost got a heart attack. Baekhyun too. It's a perfect metaphor to describe how they felt after the bombshell. Jim Park is a crazy dude. Baekhyun thought.

Jimin was engraving a devilish smirk because he managed to drop the bomb, making everyone shell shocked. He feels satisfied that at least he finally told Namjoon his feeling. It's make him at ease to approach the elder later.

Namjoon? He ran as if his life depending on it. That's the only option he had that time. He was too afraid to face Jim Park. Jim Park had scared the hell out of him. Baekhyun was not being helpful either. That's why he ran as fast as he can. He did stumble on the stairs but he didn't care. He just need to run and run.  He got into his apartment, leaving the two with mouth agaped. And within a minute Jimin starts on bickering with Baekhyun at the entrance for almost half an hour. They were dissing against each other non-stop. Like a two rapper in a rap competition, battling for the first place. They keep on cursing and belittled among themselves like a fool.

Both were interrupted by the security guard because of the nuisance. Some neighbours had made a complaint about the noise. And one of them was Namjoon. Yes he did. Because he had enough of the two childish bickering without giving a damn to his feeling. Namjoon was totally frustrated. He hid himself under the blanket, trying to calm himself from his pulsating heartbeat. He curled like a ball, touching his chest where he can feels his heart pumping the blood unhealthily. 

"I want to court Kim Namjoon..."

Namjoon feels his cheek warming at the words, biting his lips when he reminisced the handsome face of Jim Park. What is wrong with him? Jim Park must be joking! He hates me. He really hates me. Then why he said that? Did he just want to piss Baekhyun? Did he just want to compete with Baekhyun because of his alter ego? But still, why me? Namjoon moves his hands and legs histerically under the blanket. Making some weird noise. Stupid Jim Park! He cursed to himself.

"Hyung??"

Namjoon paused for a moment when he heard Taehyung been calling him. "Hmm?" he hummed to answer, trying to compose himself from his stress.

"Are you okay? I heard some screaming..."asked Taehyung concerned. He was flustered when he saw Namjoon entered their apartment in hasty earlier. Without any greeting as usual, his older brother just got into his bedroom and slammed the door.  Later he heard his brother's voice - screaming. Taehyung was worried if something bad happened to Namjoon. What if he had another panick attack? That's came to his mind.