¹⁶•열여섯 •ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ

"Something once lost, will never returned"<Park Jimin>

<Park Jimin>

<The unforgotten past>

Taehyung frowned at the loud bang on the entrance he before sprinted his leg towards the front door. His eyes widen when he saw his brother kneeling on the floor with a wet face. Clearly he was crying so hard and his face was red and puffy. He looks so dishelved and in daze. His lips mumbling something unaudible. Taehyung was shocked to see his brother's state. This is the first time ever, he saw his brother like that.

"Joon-hyung! What happened to you?" Taehyung asked with a soft tone as if he was afraid he will shattered the fragile body if he ever raise another octave. He then kneeling in front of Namjoon, grabbed both of Namjoon's hand.

Namjoon raised his head, tears rolling on his chubby cheek, staring at his little brother. "Tae ah...He...He died Tae...I killed him...I killed him..."he mumbled incoherently.

Taehyung immediately frowning when he listened to what his brother had said. "What do you mean hyung?"he asked. Confused.

"Jim...Jimin..he died...I killed him...I killed him..."

"Jimin-hyung??" Taehyung is shocked and at the same time he still can't get the real meaning of Namjoon's word. Jimin died? And Namjoon killed him? Does he mean he literally killed Jimin? Like stab him to death? Or pushed him over the cliff? Something like that? But why? As far as he was concerned, Namjoon loves Jimin. That is what Namjoon had told him before.

"Are you really killed him hyung?" asked Taehyung carefully, trying to calm himself from any horrendous confession by his brother. He tried to tell himself that Namjoon will never killed someone. He was soft and kindhearted. He can never hurt anyone. He even didn't have heart to kill a flying cockroach.

"He...he commit suicide...Tae, it's because of me. It's all my fault..I should confessed earlier. I should not done that to him. I should told him that I love him. Tae...he died...he died Tae-ah..." sobs Namjoon, his whole body is shaking as he cried his heart out.

Taehyung was taken aback with the sudden news, embraced his brother into his long arm, patting on his back when Namjoon continously sobbing uttering Jimin's name non-stop. Taehyung can feels the pain as well as feeling symphaty at his brother sudden lost. He knew how much Namjoon had loved Jimin, and he was determined to confess to the younger today. But it turns out, the fate had a cruel interference in Namjoon's life. The love was never meant to be for Namjoon and Jimin.

Afterwards, for the whole week Namjoon was like a walking dead. He went to the school and came back crying, at night he couldn't slept without his sleeping pills. The schools had been a horrifying place for Namjoon when the student there had blamed Namjoon for Jimin's death. Namjoon was totally depressed. Their parent were worried about him. He didn't eat, sleep and talk for the week. He lost his weight drastically and most of the time he was in his bedroom crying and crying.