¹⁰•열• ˢᴱᴬ

But what can be more courages than a broken heart that chooses to fall in love for the second time<Park Jimin>

<Park Jimin>

•••

<The past that he want to forget>

"Hey have you heard about that? How Jimin had confessed to Namjoon and been rejected?"

"He is shameless right? How come someone ugly like him can ever thought Namjoon will like him?"

"Namjoon be friended with him out of pity though. He was been bullied and no friend. Namjoon just being nice with him. How come he thought Namjoon had liked him? Gross!"

"Jimin was too dense to notice that Mark and Jackson actually hate him for being too clingy. Namjoon just being patience with him. He was a nuisance!"

Jimin had enough of the talks and he can't take it anymore. Mark and Jackson were being so mean, posting his love letter on the notice board causing all the student to know about his confession. Everyone had dissed him, calling him ugly and disgusting. How pathetic he was for falling in love with someone who is not even at par with him. Jimin had his breakdown that day.For a week he had listened to all the harsh words and he finally snapped.

That was the day where he took the bunch of his mother sleeping pills, shoving into his mouth and laid down in the bath tub in his bathroom. He was in the verge of death when his mother found him unconscious. It was the most horrendous night ever for his family. Everyone thought he couldn't make it through. He thought he will be dead too. 

All he thought on his dying state was Namjoon. Namjoon was not there to help him. Namjoon was not there to coax his inner turmoil..Namjoon was not there to be on his side to say everything will be fine as he always did. Namjoon was nowhere to be found as of he is hiding himself from Jimin. How could he? How could Namjoon had left him alone at this moment? How could Namjoon being so cruel for stomping his heart like it has no value at all? How could he? He hates Namjoon! He hates him!

-----xxx-----

<The present with the painful past>

Namjoon was shivering on the passenger seat and he was too scared to talk to Jimin who is driving at a higher speed. His facial expression clearly shown that he is still mad at what just happened. He kept on cursing at Baekhyun for being too oblivious and his boldness for requesting Namjoon to involve in the billion worthy project. Namjoon has no whatsoever experience nor qualification.

How could he gave such an absurd condition? What the hell is Baekhyun thinking? And what is the relationship between the two until Baekhyun willingly to jeopardize their collaboration?