14

I couldn't really sleep last night. I had a lot of shit on my mind. I'm just sitting down on the edge of my bed, watching Malaysia sleep through the reflection of the mirror. She's laying there so peacefully.

And I'm just here trying to put every thing together. How couldn't I have not catch onto the signs that was right in front of me. The wincing when I grab her arm, even with the softest touch. That time we skyped and her eye, talking about she ran into something and my ass believed her too.

I'm pissed as hell.

She passed out in my arms yesterday. I brought her to my house so she can relax. I got my parents questioning why am I bringing a female to my house all passed out, and I didn't know what to tell them. I had a mad expression on my face. They knew something was up.

So I told them.

I get up off the bed and walk downstairs where I find my mom cooking her favorite soup, the soup that can also make you feel good. "Good morning mom."

"Good morning." She smiles. "How is she doing?"

"She's still asleep."

"Well I made her soup and I have a warm wash cloth for that big bruise on her arms." She points.

I grab everything and put them on a tray. I start to walk back upstairs, but she stops me. "You know you're doing the right thing. She needs someone and you're the one."

I smile."Yeah."

"I know you're mad, and you have the right to be, but just remember that everything that happened wasn't because of you. The ex is just one insecure ass dude."

I chuckle. "He sure is insecure." I continue to walk upstairs. I open my door lightly and find Malaysia laying down with her eyes open, just looking at the roof.

"Good morning." I say while closing the door with my foot. "How are you feeling?"

She takes a deep breath and looks at me. "I'm sorry for putting you through this."

"No need for apologies. I whooped his ass, so no need." I chuckle a little, hoping it'll make things better. "I just want you to talk. Talk to me and tell me everything." I lay the breakfast in front of her. "My mom made this by the way. It'll make you feel better."

"You told her?"

"Well I brought home a passed out girl in my arms, I had to. I had no choice, but they understood."

She nods her head and sits up. She winces at the weight that is being put on her arm when she needs to get up. I help her out and bring the warm wash cloth to her arm. "My mom also did this for you. It should work."

"Tell her I say thank you so much." She says with a raspy voice.

"Drink some water." I hand her a water bottle. "You have a lot of explaining to do."

She looks at me, hesitating, then drinks up. She also digs in the soup, like it ain't nothing. "This is really good."

I laugh. "I can tell."

---

After eating, I watch her sit up some more. "You know I never meant for you to get into the fight with Johnson earlier.... It's just tha..."

"I understand..-"

"No you don't." She interrupts. "You want to know the whole story, well I am about to tell you." She takes a deep breath. "I met Johnson about 2 years ago. He approached me after one of his football games. He was so sweet, but that was all acting. We started off nice. It felt good being his girl, but it came to one night where he tried to force himself on me. I said no. All of a sudden, he thinks that I'm sleeping with other guys, because I never gave him any."