10

"Casper the ghost finally gives me a call." I say to Darius, while throwing my basketball in the air.

"Shut yo ass up. Calling works both ways."

I laugh. "Wassup? How is my cousin doing? Still turning them pussies up?"

"Nawl. I'm turning them down. I have a girl now."

I gasp. "Not the one who was talking shit to Damien at the family get together, with a girlfriend." I laugh. "Karma is a bitch huh?" I ask.

"You're not my cousin bro. We don't have lames in the Carter family. You're adopted."

Ouch. "Fight me bro."

He laughs. "Where yo girl at?"

"I have a girl that I don't know about?"

"Wait until we have another get together or until one of us visits each other, I'm going to fight your ass forreal."

I laugh. "We all know who's going to win."

"Me."

I laugh. "You're funny bro. You're the next Kat Williams."

"I know I'm funny, but on some real shit, what would you do if you have a lot of females hating on your girl?" He asks.

"Make them even more jealous. They'll have to know that she's my girl. I wouldn't give a fuck if they're hating or not. She's my girl." I speaks. "Don't tell me that you're...-" .

"It's nothing like that. It's just that my girl doesn't really stick up for herself and...-"I cut him off.

"So you like them weak girls. I guess that's cute."

"She lacks some strength emotionally and physically."

"Tighten her up. Have her fight you or some shit. She cannot keep letting those females get to her." Long pause."When do I get to meet her? Is she fine? Can you slide her my way real quick?" I joke.

"Can I slice your throat real quick?"

I suck his teeth. "Only if she's bad."

We laugh. "You're crazy cuz, just like Desmond. I cannot wait until his ass finds out about you and your girl."

He sucks my teeth.

"I'll call you right back, someone is on my other line." I say.

"It's her isn't it?"

"There is no her? She refuses to give me any p*ssy. She's so stingy." I chuckle. "I'll call you back." I hang up.

"Wassup?"

"What was that about today?" She asks.

"What?"

"The kiss and ass grabbing?"

"I finished what you started ma. Don't act like you didn't like it." I say sitting up.

I can hear giggling over the phone. "And don't act like you didn't." She snaps at me.

"Who said I didn't? I loved every part, on some real shit. I was shocked, though."

"Why is that?"

"You don't seem type of female to do that, but I was wrong." I smile.

"You're the first guy I have done that to and will be the only. I am not the type of girl Mr. Drake."

"Why me, though?" I sit down on the edge of my bed.

'I liked the way your lips looked and every time you licked them." I can feel her blushing over the phone. Her voice starts to change. She's getting shy.