EPILOGUE

After 10 years

"Doc. Shin, EMERGENCY a man is in the critical state, plsss go here ASAP!"

"Ok...nurse Yami." I said and went to my wardrobe and put my white unifrom. I went to Bathroom first to get some of my business.

 I went to Bathroom first to get some of my business

Yeah...this is me...ugly right?

It's been 10 years. I became a doctor because of my dedication. Mom is so proud of me...and Granny? I always now want to play with her and I lovenher, I am even the one who is taking care of her because she's getting older.

Yami became a nurse since she don't want to be a doctor...I don't know why to her. She always leave few steps into her success.

I walk inside of the emergency room and see Yami ran to me and yelled.

"Heyyy!...c'mon hurry! your patient will die if you keep being a turtle." She said and a weird face was visibly on her face.

What is she hiding? I know she is hiding something from me...

She open the curtain and I prepare my stethoscope to check the patient's condition.

I lifted my head to the man sitting in the bed just to saw someone I longingfor. The man I want to see in a years.

"Namjoon?" I froze.

"Hi, again, Hyena." He said.

With no hesitation I ran to him and hug him or more like choking him. I miss him so much.

I started to cry my eyes out. It was 10 years, he still remember me. I always think about him, no matter how boyfriends or flings I came thru, my heart always wanted him.

"I hate you..." I pout still hugging him.

"I love you too," he whisper in my ears so that I am the only one can hear. My heart stop at the moment.

I broke the hug and look at him.

"What did you say, smart ass?" I teased.

"I said I love you, IDIOT..." He said and smile making his dimple visible.

" He said and smile making his dimple visible

"You're joking?" I asked.

"I'm not...I truly love you, and i'm proud of what you achieved. It was 10 years yet my smart ass still wanted an idiot one." he said.

"I-I...love you too," I said and then that's my love life started and became more better.

He crashed his lips at me and I kiss him back in front of the patients and others strangers.

"My smart ass." I said while caressing his cheek gently.

He look at me and smile, he pinched my cheek before saying.

"My idiot girl." He said and I gave him a glare.

After that we laughed together.