T

"HYENA!!!!! My baby! Where are you?" I heard Granny shouts sweetly from downstairs.

"Plsss...no," I cried on my pillow.

She is my nightmare....call it dramatic but I really do hate when old people show how they love young people.

But then my door opens and she is there.

She is so creepy, and her creepy smile.

Kill me now!

"Ahhhhhh!!!..," I shouts while running trying top escape from her.

"Come here my baby," she said while she is preparing her fingers to pinch my cheeks.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!...Granny plssssss Nooooooo!!," I begged.

"Plsss come here Hyena baby, I miss you so much let me pinch your cheeks so hard," She said while chuckling. She knew that I hate pinching my cheeks.

My back feels the cold wall and there's no way to escape because Granny is in front of me. She is trapping me!!!!....

HELPP!!!..

"PLSSS...NO,"

"Yieeeee!," She said while making some weird giggles.

Her fingers is getting closer to my cheeks and that's all when my life ends.

"AHHHHHH!!!...," I pouted and massage my cheeks. I make a cry sound.

"Ok bye sweety," She said and kiss my forehead and leave.

"Ahhhhhh...what I did to deserve this?" I said while holding and massaging my burning cheeks.

Fuck this life...how worst if I lived with her?...I need to talk to him.