Chapter 7

I woke up to the sound of an explosion. I opened my eyes to see Lee attacking sound ninjas. I forced my body to stand up and I stretched. "Well, well looks like one of her teammates has woken up." One of the sound ninjas said with a sickening voice. I closed my eyes and continued to stretch. I heard a whistling sound which I instinctively knew it was a kunai. "Kazumi!" I heard Sakura yell.

When the kunai was within a close proximity I easily tilted my side and dodged the kunai. "If that's the best you've got then your going to lose in less then a minute," I said opening my eyes and staring at them. "How...how did you dodge that kunai without even looking?" One of them asked. I smirked. "I don't have to tell you," I said sticking my tongue out. He growled which made me smirk.

I stopped stretching and looked towards Naruto and Sasuke, I then remembered what happened and continued to look at the sleeping boys. Wow, they really took a beating. "So are we fighting all of them or just the sound ninja?" I asked walking up to Sakura. "Just the sound ninja." She said looking at me.

I looked at her and sighed. "You should get some rest you look horrible and tired," I said putting my hand on her shoulder. "I can't right now we're in the middle of a battle!" She yelled at me. "Good point ok let's do this then you can get some rest," I said with a smirk. She smirked back at me and we both got into a fighting stance.

I looked at Lee who looked completely drained. I ran up to him and kneeled down in front of him. "Lee hey, look at me," I said. His head was down and he painfully looked up. "Everything is going to be alright," I said giving him a kind smile. He smiled back and I stood up. "I think this fight has gone on long enough," I said getting into a protective stance in front of Lee.

"Now listen up. I'm going to show you something called the wall." The sound ninja said with a smirk. I glared at them. I then heard Lee coughing. I turned around to see him throw up. "Of course your using gadgets instead of jutsu's cause your from the sound and sound is your weapon," I said looking at him.

"Cleaver girl." He said looking at me. I turned around and saw Lee's ear bleeding. "Light style, blood strings," I yelled out. A blood sphere formed above my head and blood strings shot out from it attaching to the sound ninja's forehead. "Sleep," I said and they all fell to the ground. I kneeled down next to Lee. "Don't worry Lee everything is going to be ok, just hold on," I said giving him a hug.

I looked back to the sound ninja and felt this stinging feeling in my ear. I put my hand up to it then looked at the sound ninja's arm. "I need to disable his machine," I said standing up. I stumbled over to the machine but then felt nauseous. the sound is rupturing my eardrums making me nauseous. I made it to the machine and turned it off. The stinging pain went away and I looked towards Lee.

He looked a lot better. I sighed with relief. "the enemy won't be out of it for long, get ready." I said. "That's right little lady." The sound ninja said grabbing me by the throat. My eyes widened and I gasped. He lifted me off the ground making my feet dangle. "taijutsu is useless against our weapons." the other male character said. I struggled to breathe and I clawed at his hand. My vision blurred and I was ready to accept that I was going to die until I saw Lee charge at the person who was lifting me up.

He dropped me and I put my hand around my throat, coughing. I smiled at Lee and he smiled back. Dosu the one that had the arm machine turned it back on, I did a jutsu to keep it from affecting my ears but Lee, on the other hand, didn't have chakra so he was defenseless. "Now it's time for the pink haired girl." Dosu said.