*자기야 (Jagiya/Honey)*

~Chapter 3~

Leonidas's POV:

I sit in my office today, for once, looking over some of my files I have, just to pass time until lunch comes rolling around. Life has been going great so far, meaning work related but home wise, not so well but my kids are wonderful. My daughter is going away to a nearby college, Keiser University. My baby wants to be a nurse. Bryson, he's just the cutest baby ever. Always smiling and shit, I love my little man and yeah, of course I know about the lunch and the letters. I was spooked by that shit in the beginning but I got over it. I kind of like that I get free lunch everyday. I'm used to the letters because I've been getting a lot of them since I've been working here. Most of them are from my fans but these letters are different and I don't know what to think about it. I kind of figured that it wasn't my wife in the first place because first off, she doesn't cook and second off, we on bad terms right about now. It's like I'm living with a random roommate.

"What's up man?" A voice came from behind me. I turned and seen that it was Tom, the security and smiled at him. I stood up and gave him a dap.

"Shit, work. You?" I said and leaned against my desk, folding my arms against my chest.

"Same shit everyday, here to drop off your special lunch. I'm shocked that you still eatin this shit bruh. I don't trust people when it comes to my food." Tom said handing over the bag. I take it and place it on my desk with a smirk.

"Maaan, I see it as free food and plus, this shit is good as fuck. This has been happening for two years straight man, from the first day, that shit didn't give me bubble guts. So whoever takes their time out to make these wonderful meals for me everyday, is the best cook ever." I said with a little chuckle, shrugging my shoulders. Tom shook his head.

"Nigga, you crazy." He said with a chuckle.

"Yeeeaah, I get that all the time." I said smirking. He just shook his head at me.

"Ight well, I'm off to work again. Catch up wit you later man." Tom said giving me some dap.

"Ight man, one." I said.

"One." He left. I sigh and go back around to my seat and drag the bag over to me. What do I have for lunch this time? I open the bag and there's one big container full of what looks to be curry chicken. The scent hits me dead in my face and I almost groaned out loud. I open the other container and there was rice in it. It smelled like jasmine rice, my favorite.

-bluuump-

Dang, this shit got my stomach talkin already. Oh man, I didn't know I was that hungry until now. I grab the rice container and put all of it on top of the curry chicken and mixed it up with the fork that was in the bag and tasted a little bit off the fork.

"Damn." I said and got up to warm my food up in my personal microwave I have in my office. Once it's in there, I pressed 1 on it and I stood there and waited impatiently for it to be done.

-Beep beep beep beep-

I opened the door and got my food and closed it and walked back to my desk. I sat my food down and prayed over my food and took that first bite. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, I'm not even kidding.

-beep beep-

I saw a flash go off and opened my eyes to see nothing. I look around, towards my office door and seen nobody. I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating.

"This shit fire." I said smacking and licking my fingers. I looked over at the bag and saw a envelope. I wiped my hands on my pants and grabbed it. It had nothing on it except a lipstick kiss mark on the back of it. It even smells like some type of sweet shit. I open it up and pulled out a paper and opened that up to see another poem.