*You*

*Chapter 1*

Naehtion's POV:

How is it that bubble gum comes back to you when you blow it up, but your parents don't? I never understood that either. Waiting here for them has been nerve wracking. I haven't heard from them in a whole damn week and I'm starting to worry but hey, maybe they're just having fun for once in their life, without little me to be the annoying person I am.

I giggle to myself, moving closer to my corner that I'm currently occupying, staring into the darkness that over powers my sight.

That'll never work, they'd miss me too much to have fun without me......but then again, they probably would. I've always gave them hell once they were home from a business trip.

Me? Why am I sitting in the dark, in a corner of my living room? Well, lets just say that I love the darkness and the sitting in a corner thing, that's a thing I've learned to do once I'm left alone in the house by myself for a long amount of time. Mom said I started this since I was 5 yrs old. She thought it was just because I was scared of the dark and being alone but honestly, she was so far away from the real reason.

Maybe being alone is whats making me feel so empty.

Its true, I crave attention. If I dont have that, problems will appear, as you can see. Im in a corner looking like a damn loner, talking to myself.

'knock knock'

"who's there?"

'Hate.'

"Hate who?"

'Myself' I laugh at her joke. "Your so funny Tommy. You always know when I need a laugh." I said shaking my head. She looks really pretty today, lovely eyes. Her shadow moves closer to me and sits where I'm at and I look over at her and smile.

"I hope you never leave my side. Without you, there isn't a me." I say to her. She smiles back at me and says, 'Id never leave, I am you after all.' I burst out laughing. Tommy is kind of a side affect, at least one of them.

-BOOM BOOM-

The door. Should I answer it or should I just watch from here to see if that person leaves? Hmmm. I'll sit and watch.

-BOOM BOOM BOOM-

Damn. Someone's very inpatient.

"Naehtion Miller, this is officer Kaiser. I have some very important news I would like to share with you, if that's okay? It'll take a few seconds."

Officer?? And how did he know my full name?? And why is he here? I get up from the floor and walk over to the front door slowly, not used to my legs being useful. Once I reach the door, I look at the door handle and take a deep breath. I open it to meet the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in my life. They were so fucking beautiful, I know I probably look stupid right now because I'm just staring at him but can you blame me?

"Miss Miller?" I snap out of it and held onto the door nervously kicking my right foot around.

"Yes?" I said looking down at my feet. White socks are stupid, they get dirty too quick. I should've worn my pink ones. A finger was placed up under my chin and I somehow was staring back into those same blueish-grayish eyes. "H-Huh?" I whisper. He smiles at me and drops his hand to fold them behind his back.

"May I take a few seconds of your time miss Miller?" He asked. I nodded my head and opened the door wider for him to come in. When he stepped inside, I closed the door and flicked some lights on for him. I turned beat red in the face from the mess I've made. I didn't realize I was that messy. I rushed over to clean up a little bit.

"I'm sorry sir, you can sit on the couch while I put this stuff up." I said and he nodded his head, moving to the couch to sit down. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and pointed behind me, motioning that I'm going towards the back of my house. I turned around still looking at him and tripped over my feet.

"Shit." I mumble to myself. I hear a chuckle as I rush into my room and dropped my things down on the floor. I go over to the mirror and check out my appearance.

Ugh. So plain. I shake my head and run over to my closet and grab my gray leggings and a gray crop top and change into them. I look down at my white socks and frown.

"I need black socks." I walk over to my drawer where I put my undergarments and grabbed a pair of black socks and switched the white ones for the black one. Once I'm done, I go back to my mirror and look at my crazy hair and ran a hand through it a few times to make it a little bit straight and I was good.

"You got this Naehtion. Take deep breaths." I whisper to myself, with my eyes closed. I breathed in and opened my eyes. There stood officer Kaiser, right behind me, staring right at me through my mirror.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I whispered back, feeling really shy. He looks away from the mirror and down at me. Placing his big strong hand on my curvy hip and turns me around to face him. I look down at his hand, analyzing the way his veins pop up as he grips my hip. The way his beautiful tattoos lay against his skin, looking like a work of art. He's just beautiful all around. My eyes move themselves on up his strong muscly tattooed arm, on up to his neck where I spotted more tattoos. I lick my lips and swallow my spit as my eyes move to his huge beard and pink lips. The things I would do- I cant think that way. He's a cop and he's probably married.

Married. I don't like the sound of that.

I look back at his hand and seen a shiny silver ring on his ring finger and frowned. He's married. Hopefully that's all.

"Miss Miller. We need to talk." He said. I look up at him and noticed the seriousness.

"O-okay." I said moving passed him slowly as I brush my hand against his. I look back at him as I leave my bedroom and walk into the living room. I sit in my corner as he comes in and sits on the couch and stares at me. "Talk." I tell him. He nods his head.

"Right. So, there has been a accident out on sea and there was a cruise that had failed and killed over 200 people. Out of that 200 people, we came across the names Jamal and Shelly Miller. We found a note book that was soaked but still readable and it said," He reads out loud for me.

'Mommy and Daddy loves you honey, always will but we gotta go, I've had this feeling that this moment was coming but I didn't want to speak on it. People say that you can feel your death coming on and I guess I've been feeling it for a while now but ignored it. I guess what I'm saying is, the lord has called us baby girl and I'm sorry things turned out this way but its life. You live, you die. Just know that we will always be there for you even if we aren't really there in person. I love you baby girl and daddy loves you too okay? And stop sitting in that damn corner girl. Get yo ass up , clean up and wash that ass young lady! Anyways, We love you. Forever and Always.'

By the end of the letter, I'm balling my eyes out. My parents are gone. They're gone. No more mommy and daddy. I needed them. They are the only ones who understood me. I'm coughing and gagging at this point, feeling sick to my damn stomach. I'm grabbed into a huge hug. I hug his neck tightly, shaking as he rocks us back and forth, side to side.

"Its okay Miss Miller. They're in a better place now." He says as I shake my head.

"Noo, t-they cant leave m-me." I say as he rubs my back. I place my face in his neck and smell him. He calms me down a little bit until I stop shaking and crying.

"You okay now?" He ask as he tries to pull back to look at me. I start to cry again, holding him close to me.

"D-dont leave m-mee. P-please."

A/N *There it is. The first Chapter, a bit slow and boring but that's okay. Hang in there, vote, Comment, Share and add this book to your Library. Follow me into the world of a Deadly Obsession.*