*Fuego*

-Chapter 2-

~2 yrs later~

Naehtion's POV:

There was never a day I forgot about that man. He was like a fresh pile of blood on the floor and I wanted a taste. I couldn't get enough of him. Always invading my thoughts, dreams and day dreams, even my eye sight. Every once in a while, I think I see him when really, it's some random ass dude. I would get weird stares because of my speaking out loud self, especially when I think that I had spotted him, I'd say lustful things out loud.

Embarrassing but I don't care. I just need him, right here, right now, with me.

I don't sit in my corner anymore, I actually move around now. My body stays clean from my daily showers I now take.

Two years ago, I would say I looked ugly and plain but now, I look bomb, if I say so myself.

*Naehtion's Outfit for the day*

I'm currently straightening up my kitchen, about to make lunch for me and bae. Its almost time for his break and I don't want to be late. I've been making him lunch for two years now and he takes it. The first time I made him something, he was confused for a while but tried it and loved it. He didn't question it as much as I thought he would. He probably thought it was his wife at first and still think so but noooooo boo, it's me. I mean, his wife don't do that, she too lazy and too barbie-ish. Always talkin about messing up her nails. Like girl, if I had a man like that, fuck the nails bih, Imma be all up in his face, giving him all the attention that he needs!

These girls out her being stupid as fuck and it irritates the fuck outta me. Leonidas is a sex God and his presence scream attention and it's not even because of his line of work. Yeah, police men are high up on the food chain but him, himself, is above the damn food chain chart. This nigga is like Jesus. Shit, he could be his damn brother for all I know.

I just love me some him. He's all I could ever ask for in a man and pretty soon, he'll be my man and we'll live happily ever after.

I laughed at myself. I swear, I'm crazy.

I pack up his two sandwiches and salad with little salad dressing packets and I walk over to the fridge and get him a small sprite bottle and place that inside his lunch bag and tap on my chin.

"Hmm, what else would he like to eat??......" I say looking around my kitchen. A bag of chips popped up in my head. Lays. I rush over to my chip cabinet and grab a small bag of Lays and run over to put it in his bag.

"I feel like I'm missing something... Oh! The letter." I run over to my coffee table and grabbed the letter I made him and grabbed my purse. I went in my purse to look for my favorite perfume, black lipstick and the envelope I bought earlier today. I put the items on the kitchen table and sat down. I pick up the letter and re-read over it to make sure nothings wrong with it. It says,

*At serendipity, your singularity gives me euphoria, this is epiphany. So I'm the one I should love but if you let me love you, I'll bury my voice for you and you'll be the cause of my euphoria... Love isn't supposed to hurt but if this is what I have to encounter in order to meet you half way, I'd do it for you.

~너는 내 삶에 다시 뜬 햇빛
어린 시절 내 꿈들의 재림
모르겠어 이 감정이 뭔지
혹시 여기도 꿈속인 건지?~

*Yours truly, 민족❤*

I nod my head, loving how it sounds, I fold the letter three times and put it in the envelope and lick the sticky stuff to fold it closed. I put a small red heart on the point where I sealed it and grabbed my Sweet Pea perfume and sprayed the envelope three times on the sealed part. I place the letter down and grab my lipstick and put some on and smacked my lips. I love black lipstick.

I grab the letter and kiss the front of it and smile. I wonder if he keeps my other letters that I send him. If he doesn't, oh well. I'll continue writing more until he's mine.

I get up and clean up my mess and close up his lunch, grab my phone, keys, purse and his stuff and I'm out.

~Thirty minutes later~

I pull up at his work place and text the security to come out and I sit and wait. I take a few pics of myself and post it on my snap and watch other snaps to pass the time. As I'm laughing at someone's snap, I hear a knock on my window. I look up and smile once I see that it's my buff black helper. Tom, the security.

He's really loyal. In the beginning, I thought he would've told me hell no and get the fuck of the police property but he kindly agreed to help me "win over the love of my life" as he say. So this has been happening for two years now and I can honestly say that me and him are really good friends.

I open my car door and jump into his arms as he chuckles.

"Best frieeeeennnd!!!" I scream in his ear as he hugs me back, not know that I'm drawing attention to us but who cares.

"Girl, you saw me yesterday. Get yo big ass off me!" He said, pullin me off him. I just giggle. He's silly, always playin around.

"Oh hush it, you know you love my fat ass, stop playin." I said as I turned my back towards him, rubbing my ass against his front side. All of the sudden, I'm flyin into my car.

He pushed me. This nigga did not just push me.

"You wish..ANYWAYS! Where's the stuff at? He's about to leave his office if you dont hurry the hell up." He said. I rolled my eyes and got the lunch bag and the letter out the car and gave to him.

"You know what to do with the letter. Make sure he sees it, just in case someone tries to take it off his desk. And send me pics of him eating and reading the letter." I tell him and he nods his head.

"Alright well, let me get in there before this fool leave and you be ass'ed out. I'll send the pics later, once I'm done with work." He said, going in for a hug. I hug him back.

"Okay, I just wanna see his face once he sees the letter. Call me later." I tell him as I get back in my car, I roll my window down and look up at him as he backs away from my car.

"Alright, bye fuego." He called out. I shake my head, smiling.

"Bye Ritz." Sticking my tongue out at him as I back out, he sticks his finger up at me. I laugh out loud and wave one more time and leave.

I love that guy. Hes the best.