The Heat

I hear the engine shut off and the door open.

I'm half asleep and I'm still hanging onto Jase's neck with my legs wrapped around his waist.

As we enter our room he tries to set me down on my bed, but I only held onto him tighter.

" Hazel.." he whispered huskily into my ear.

" I have to go take a shower. let go."

He tried to pry my hands and legs from his neck and waist but I only growled lowly.

" I need to take a shower. I don't want to smell bad." he chuckled

I inhaled deeply and held him closer.

He could never smell bad. He smelled of the forest and everything good in the world.

" I don't think you'd want to get in the shower with me. If I saw you naked, I wouldn't be able to control myself. "

I growled at the thought of him losing all control.

He laughed

" Don't you want to get out of that dress ? you don't want to ruin it..do you ?"

This dress was beautiful. alright he wins this time, but next time I'm not letting off.

I let go and drop to the floor landing on my feet.

" Go on. take your shower."

He kissed my cheek and ran into the bathroom. I took off my dress and hung it back into the closet and put on one of my dad's shirts to sleep in.

I walked over to the bed and laid there feeling cold. I needed his arms around me. I wanted them around me. I wanted his deliciously pink, plump lips to crash against mine with intensity. I wanted his tongue to invade my mouth tasting every inch of it. I just felt the need to have him right next to me. I needed his here now.

What's happening ? I've never needed or wanted him this much.

I suddenly felt really hot. And his scent was everywhere. The need to touch him grew stronger, Every where. Anywhere. Just to touch him.

Oh no. Not yet. Not the heat. I've only known him for like 4 days.

I got up and ran to my calendar and practically ripped it apart until I found this month.

September 15 2014, Waxing Gibbous
( I had to go and look at my science notes from the school year for this. haha. )

Only a couple more days til the Full Moon. I've only just met him. And even though he's my mate, and he's the definition of sexy, and he has the most delicious plump pink lips...

Oh my god.

I walked back to the bed and crawled under the covers in hopes that I'd be asleep when he came out.

But that just was not happening.
As soon as I crawled under the covers. I heard the door to the bathroom open and felt the bed dip.

Oh my gosh he smelled so gooooood...

I just can't look at him. Because if I look at him, I knew I would lose it.

I pulled the covers from over my head and closed my eyes making sure that I was facing the opposite direction from him.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He let out a content sigh and his minty breath wandered into my nose.

Maybe I won't have to look at him to lose my mind.

Just don't turn around. Don't turn around. If I don't turn around then I can't do anything stupid.

Just when I was convinced that I could handle it, he started to kiss my neck. Up and down. All around. Leaving love bites along the way.

My breathing was coming out in short gasps. And I couldn't tell him to stop. Because, honestly, I didn't want him to.

He traveled lower to my chest and continued the intoxicating pleasuring torture there.

His hand roamed the inside of my thigh. And his thumb rubbed circles. Dangerously close to my clit. And I moaned at the contact.

I knew that if we didn't stop, I would lose all control. I just couldn't find the words.

I placed my hand on top of his to stop the movement. And he started to nibble on the lobe of my ear before he whispered

" You smell amazing "

The mint of his breath flowing into my nostrils again had me shivering against him.

I gasped when he starting going to work with his hands. My breath coming out in short pants.

His hand traveled up my thigh grazing my sensitive area on the way the travel underneath my shirt. Causing a soft, long moan to come from my lips.

He growled in delight from behind me and I could feel his chest rumbling.

" Look at me." he commanded.

I tried my hardest to stay facing the opposite direction, but it was like I wasn't in control.

My wolf wanted this so badly, and I didn't blame her. Jase knew just how to get us going. And he what ever chance he got, he would always find a way to have me sexually frustrated.

One of the reasons being when ever we would try to go further than a kiss, there was always a knock at the door. Which would lead to an argument, resulting in me forgiving him just because he assured me that he meant well and that one day, he would have me, and when he did, there would be no stopping him as he ravished me.

I moaned at the thought of him having me, but was brought back to reality to find myself seated him Jase's lap leaning my head sideways to give him more access to the place where his mark would someday be.

The sensitive skin tingled as placed kisses around it sucking, licking, and/or nibbling the skin occasionally.

I saw his eyes glowing they're icy blue on the bed sheets. And as I leaned my head back in pleasure my eyes shone a orange radiating off of the ceiling.

I hadn't seen that in a while. Not since a couple of rouges tried to attack us and I had to protect my brother. Just a few days before my family was.. Murdered.

My heart broke all over again, remembering where and how I found him.

I felt the tears start to drop down my face and eventually onto Jase's naked chest.

He stopped what he was doing for a second

" Jase, don't stop, please. I'm fine." I said as I choked back a sob that almost spilled out.

He fully let go of my neck and looked me in my eyes with a worried expression.

I just smiled and collapsed into his chest with loud sobs. I hadn't cried this much since the first couple of weeks at the camp.

He held me comfortingly and protectively. Whispering soothing words while playing with my hair.

Eventually my breathing came back to normal and I fell asleep in his arms.

I am an emotional wreck.