Always Interrupted

~Hazel~

I've never gone this far with anyone. So far, that I couldn't stop. Not that I wanted to.

My moans were getting louder and louder.

Neither of us heard anyone come in.

" What the hell !? "

I'd recognize that voice anywhere

Paige.

I scrambled to get away from Jase, but all he did was growl and put all his weight on me.

I couldn't help the moan that came out after he growled.

Ugh... the things this man could do to me.

" What the hell is going on here !? "

" ok Paige... I know this looks bad. but this is not just some random man. "

She tilted her head sideways.

" He's my-"

" Why do you have to explain anything to her ? " Jase asked slightly annoyed.

" Last time I checked, this was your house. but that's none of my business..."

*sigh*

" Jase please. don't."

He looked at Paige and growled. and Paige replied with one of her own.

"This is not happening. Paige, this is my Mate, Jase. Jase, this is my best friend/ sister, Paige."

Paige looked at him in shock

" I'm sorry " Paige said

Jase smiled

" Yea. well you should be."

I elbowed him in the ribs.

" Ow ! Damn Hazel ! I'm sorry. Jesus.."

Me and Paige started laughing and talking through the mind link that our pack had.

Jase notices and grinds into me again. Making me lose my breath. and Paige laughs harder.

I sped across the room next to Paige and Jase fell on his face.

While I was dying with laughter, I almost forgot I was supposed to be making breakfast.

" Paige. Go upstairs and make sure everyone is taken care of. There are 6 bathrooms, towels in the cabinet next to my room, and tooth brushes in there too. get everyone ready while we make breakfast."

She nodded and headed upstairs.

I turned to leave with Jase not far behind ( he was really close though )

" Sooo.... you're like alpha here ? that's hot. " he smirked and I rolled my eyes

" I'm an alpha too you know. but my pack has their beta there to take care of them... I'd much rather be here with you..."

When we reached the kitchen I took out all of the ingredients for the breakfast and we made an excellent breakfast.

I just needed to choose the jam.

" Jase. Come here.'

I put grape jam on one finger and strawberry on the other.

" Which one ? "

He looked at my fingers and then looked at me and grabbed my grape covered finger and put it in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it.

Then took the strawberry covered one and did the same. all while looking me in the eyes.

This guy is all about seducing me.

I pulled my fingers out and smiled.

" I'll just put them both out and let them choose. "

People started to come down and I explained how we would patrol and that we would have to add a couple of things to the house since the living arrangements were a little cramped.

11:37 pm

We've been working all day and surprisingly, I'm not tired. everyone else is asleep in there sleeping quarters except for me and Jase, who always managed to stay right by my side all day.

And no one really noticed him.

We laid on my bed watching tv, well I was watching tv, he just kept staring at me.

It was weird. I hate being watched.

( A/N: I actually do. how do you just sit there and stare at someone. it really irritates me )

I looked over and he smiled that breathtaking smile of his.

"Umm... I would really like it if you would not stare at me... it's weird"

He chuckled

" Well maybe you shouldn't be so stunningly amazing. it's really hard not to stare when my powerful, gorgeous, combo mate is right here."

He made my stomach turn flips. not summer salts, I'm talking about the ones the professionals do. Spins and everything.

I really don't understand why I'm acting like this. I've always been so dominant and strong. this guy is turning me soft.

" I'm not all that special.. I'm just me"

His face turned serious

" Just you ? Haze, you're a goddess. you're better than Aphrodite, well.... before she turned into medusa. I love every part of you. your long blonde hair. your abnormally pale skin. the way you try to hide your fangs when you're around me. and even how shy and nervous you are when I touch you."

All of this made my heart flutter.

He touched the inside of my thigh.

And I felt a tingling sensation throughout my body

" I am the only person who will ever love you like that because you're mine, and I'm yours."

He just stared into my eyes.

I stared into his and saw not only love but lust, devotion, and loyalty.

He inched closer and looked at me asking for approval.

I touched his cheek and he gently pressed his lips to mine as the tingling found it's way to my lips.

Tenderness, and love filled the kiss.

I scooted into his lap and deepened the kiss because his mouth was what I'd been craving for as long as I've known him.

The kiss escalated into our tongues fighting for dominance, I tried so hard to win, but eventually gave up due to the delicious taste of his mouth.

Somehow I was under him, his shirt was off and his hands were about to unhook my bra.

Then there was a knock at the door.

A/N: Remember to vote and/or comment ! Tell all your friends about this book ! And force them to read. even if you have to tie them up and kidnap them... not that I do that....😅😰

I'd also like to thank you guys for 100 reads in 10 days !😁👌☺️😭

Love all of you !