Confusion: The Factory

The entrance into the building was a big metal sliding door, big enough to fit a large transport truck into. Yelling from the outside echoes into the entire factory building. The door wiggles then budges open a few centimetres. "Again!!" Boyde Clark screams. Jon Frumpt and Bruce Sterner struggle to open the door even wider, but they manage.

"Get inside quick" Boyde tells them. The group of seven quickly enters the factory not knowing what is inside, but they do know it is better than what they were facing out there. Boyde, Jon and Bruce quickly shut the door with all of their might and back away. The hordes of the undead quickly start to bang on the outside of the door wanting to get inside. "Well shit, what the fuck do we do now?" Franky Choss asks looking around, his sister Susan slaps his shoulder. "Well, I guess we look around. But a couple of us will have to stay here just in case they get in. Uh, Lilly, Susan and Franky can stay while the rest search the immediate area" Jon tells them. No questions asked the group splits apart and travels deeper into the factory.

They reach a part where there are stairs that lead up to an office overlooking the factory and another hall that leads to the manufacturing portion of the factory. "Okay, split up. Me and Boyde go this way as Zack and Bruce go up?" Jon suggested. "I don't want to go with Bruce!" Zack Miller complained, "Fuck you too" Bruce told him looking confused. He thought that Zack was actually a friend but he guessed wrong. "Relax, it was a joke" Zack told him. "Oh" Bruce replied. "I just don't think we should split up at all" Zack told them. "Stop being a wimp and just do it," Boyde told him. Jon smirked and patted Boyde on the shoulder so they could go. Bruce gave Zack a dirty look and they both started up the stairs. "You know I can't handle jokes like that" Bruce told him. "Stop wining about it man, I don't even care anymore" Zack told him starting to worry about this upstairs.

They peeked into a window beside the door and couldn't see anything. "Got your knife ready?" Bruce asked Zack, "Yeah" Zack replied. They had no weapons what so ever. This whole zombie apocalypse happened just a few weeks earlier and none of them even got any guns or actual weapons besides some kitchen knifes. "Hopefully the workers here left guns or something useful" Bruce said out loud. He grabbed the handle and turned it slowly, "Okay get ready" he told Zack. Bruce swung the door open and they both flinched backwards. Zack held up his knife and they waited for a few seconds. "Phew, I thought something would have jumped out at us haha" Bruce said. Zack, who was starting to sweat, gave a fake laugh and wiped his forehead. "Well I guess we have nothing to worry ab-" A zombie came out from the side and latched on to Bruce's shirt. "Shit!" Zack said as he stared in aw, "Get this fucker off me!" Bruce yelled. "Aww shit!" Zack said grabbing onto its shoulders. He swung it down and it's skull cracked against the floor. "Fuck!" Bruce said wiping some black blood off of his shirt. "Close call, isn't that what happened to Marco a while back?" Bruce asked Zack. Zack nodded sadly and entered the room. Marco was another member of their group before he went off on his own, by the time Zack caught up to him he made it in time just to see a zombie pop out of nowhere and start munching away.

Now on the main floor Jon and Boyde are searching through some drawers. "Anything?" Jon asked Boyde. "Nope, I got shitall" Boyde replied. "Goddammit," Jon said. He was pretty much leading the group and if they didn't find supplies he was to blame. It was his idea to enter this factory. "Okay, we reconnect with the group and head out, seems like a fare enough idea. I think we have enough food to get us somewhere within a day. I just hope we can" Jon told Boyde. Boyde shook his head and saw movement in the corner of his eye. He turned to see Three guys walk in front of them. "Well this just got a whole lot better" one of them said to the other.

"What do you want?" Jon asked him. "We don't have anything for you" he finished. "Well that food those two pretty ladies and the weird looking fella have is all we need. Now if you may, get the fuck out of my factory". Jon figured the guy was bluffing. He looked over to Boyde who gave him the 'don't do it' nod. Jon turned back to the guy and charged him. Quickly and without hesitation the third man behind them pulled out a gun and shot Jon in the knee cap. Jon fell down and covered his knee with both hands, "Bold move for a stupid motherfucker" the first guy said. He grabbed the gun from the last guy and shot Jon in the head. His brain matter splattered all over the floor and got on Boyde's shoes. He gasped and stumbled backwards. "Let's move asshole" the guy said holding the gun up to him. Boyde dropped his knife and lifted up his hands. He thought he was a dead man as well.