GENIUS PLAN

buckle up kids, this is a long ride and hot tea, therefore it will be divided into several parts.

"dear holy water, i feel like a shitty person. is that a good way of starting off?"

send love to this anonymous soul.

"this happened ages ago but one of my friends was suspecting that her boyfriend was cheating on her so i got this GENIUS™ plan to like um test her boyfriend??"

that never ends well my child.

"i honestly dont know what i was thinking but uh i swear i had good intentions so id flirt with him lots and long story short now i have multiple pictures of his dick (sent by him) in my my eyes only on snapchat."

i am astonished (in a bad way). my advice: buy her food, bts tickets and hugs. a d*ck pic of three times worth nothing.

"i sWEAR i dont even know what i was thinking i just got kinda carried away and i feel so so shitty about it skskks but in the end i told my friend and she was pretty mad at me but like- at least she found out her boyfriend was a cheater right??"

that escalated pretty badly my child. you caught a cheater but in return you have sinned and it would be ideal to not get involved in these issues in the future.

"ahhh i feel shitty skskk i was rly young and stupid back then but its been bugging me for a while. the worst thing is i had a boyfriend at the time too and we're broken up now but at the time he had no idea what i was doing so uh- yeah"

that detail was the cherry on top.

"wow i probably sound like a bad person sksk pls dont judge me i just had to get that off my chest ajhh i was so dumb back then and i was going through a shitty time so i honestly did not care about anyones feelings or the consequences of my actions and i regret it so much"

you are not here to be judged my child. you are here to be liberated from your past mistakes and be a better you, therefore you are forgiven💧