Sweetie

Meanwhile Eugene had been taken by the peasants who somehow had silver handcuffs. Which suffice to say Eugene could not break out of. However he was more than inclined to bite their faces off .However, they shoved a blue flower in his face and he blacked out. The smell of Keith's blood being the last thing he rembered.

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? IVE NEVER EVEN TERRORIZED YOUR VILLAGE BEFORE. I would remember your ugly faces hehe." Eugene literally screamed trying to act tough but failing.

"Listen here mutt. If we had it our way you'd be a nice fur rug. However, we were hired to kidnap you someone seems to like your ugly mug. Enough to pay us all a million bucks." The man with a scar across his face muttered grabbing Eugene's face. Eugene reeled back and spat right in his face.

"Your lucky the boss said not to harm you or... well I'm sure you get the picture. I hope he rips you apart." The man gleefully yelled slamming Eugene into a cell.

"Well TOMATO YOU PIECE OF BROCCOLI." Yelled Eugene who started furiously pacing around the small jail cell. An hour or perhaps more slowly passed until the same scar faced henchmen placed a speaker outside the cell door.

"My darling how are you enjoying your cell. Don't worry I'll be there to take you home soon. I wouldn't want you too think I didn't care."

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!"

"I want to love you of course that's why I took you. Shoot looks like I'll have to cut our little talk short . See you soon my sweetest!" The robotic sounding voice said. Before the speaker started sparking until eventually it caught fire.