Self Worth

DEAR READER,

We go through this every day, like it’s some type of routine. We can’t help it.

All we know is that every day it’s the same routine over and over and over. Many human beings out there want us to end it.

WHY?

Why the hell should we end it when it’s the only thing that helps us? It’s the magic in our rainbow.

The water to our ice. The feeling to our numbness.

No one should take this away from us because it wasn’t them who we got it from.

Who the fuck are they to tell us what or what not shit to do in life.

Sorry but no, under any circumstances will any irrelevant person in my life, will ever have the time of day to ruin me.

Nope not anymore.

Don’t let the thoughts of others and all their rude comments ruin you.

You are worth life. You are worth more than the eye can see.

This everyday routine is LIFE.

No one should have the satisfactory of controlling your life.

Who are they to determine your life or death?

Every day that we wake is an achievement. We woke up with a purpose.

We may not see it in the present because of our past, but we will find it in the future.

Don’t let anyone ever convince you that you are not worthy of life. We are all here for a purpose, even if you don’t know it yet.

You are BEYOND worthy of the life you are living.

What makes anyone else more worthy of life?

We were all beautifully and wonderfully made, no matter the skin color, race or any other bullshit some sadistic asshole might perceive you to be.

What makes their life more significant than yours or any other person out there? You know it’s funny though, they go around making sly remarks and comments on how you’re not worth it when they’re in the same boat.

It really humors me.

Stand up for yourself.

Don’t hide in the shadows all your life. Show them the person that you are. Show them your self-worth

Be CONFIDENT.

Sure our lives aren’t as perfect or spectacular as fifth harmony; it takes guts to get where they are. This is a step by step process

We are all climbing an escalating staircase. Who knows when we we’ll reach the top. Yeah we take a step forward and maybe we’ll take one hundred back, but don’t let that stop you from achieving greatness in life.

We are moving forward in life. Sure life seems like one big fucked up sob story, our future will be greater. As we progress forward we will soon realize that those who once made us feel like shit will be the ones stepping in our shadows.

To all my Badass Warriors

Signed

~TroubledWarrior~

Questions, answers and unsolved mysteries.

QUOTE:

“Don’t give up now. You’ve been through so much and have overcome so much already; you’ll fight through this too. That’s what warriors do.”

-Love Your Scars

Hit me up on:

Twitter-@LyricalllySilent

Tumblr- silentlylyrical

or

Just message me on wattpad.