Emotional Rollercoaster

DEAR READER,

If you're confused on life and its rollercoaster of emotions, this is foa anr you.

You know that feeling of emptiness that appears out of nowhere?
A
That feeling you get that's so unexplainable you're left confused?

SADNESS

Why are we sad, stuck in this transitional world of life and death? Like being in a coma but death alway seems to override us.

Get it? Are we happy?

With being happy we would want to live but thats not the case is it?

Let's face it, life is not all unicorns and rainbows. We arent surrounded by magical fairies that grant our every wish. Life is not like the fairly oddparents. We can't be all lolly dolly happy like some episode of spongebob.

Life is not a cartoon, although sometimes we wish a giant ACME block will fall from the sky and crush us.

Happiness just cease to exist in our world and it's as if we can't win our battles

But wait, others are happy so happiness must exist right?

That's true,but are they really and truly happy, or just pretending?

If that's the case then I am both hurt and disgusted by the false hope the i so easily believed.

Maybe they are happy though, but are they lying to themselves?

I dont want to believe it but it seems pretty logical to me. The world is full of never ending cycles.

Fake happiness, hurting people, feel guilty yet uncaring then repeat.

I just dont understand.

Why would you lie if it only makes the pain worst?

I dont know, maybe if they lie to themselves forever they'd never feel the pain like we do.

Only in certain bad situations, I would guess that the pain is visible.

You know it's real funny how that logic works.

If they lie to themselves they find happiness but if we lie to ourselves we feel more pain.

Why, why is our pain inevitable and not theirs?

Are we that special or unique even?

We're almost like ants in a way.

What are we doing with our lives, will we forever be stuck on this rollercoaster ride?

Hell yeah

But guess what? We can do it. We are BADASS

We carry weights in life that are far beyond us, just like ants carrying objects one hundred times their body mass.

If we believe we can achieve greatness.

This is for you all my badass warriors

signed

~Troubled Warrior~

Let's be real, we live in a fucked up world, but no matter the trials and tribulations in life we can all do it.

We may fight and lose the battle, but that doesn't stop us from getting back and fighting this war until we win.

Yeah, it's hard, but we are fighters. I believe in all of you, always remember that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions,answers and unsolved mysteries.

QUOTE:

" ANYONE WHO ISN'T CONFUSED REALLY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION"

This book is basically you. You ask me questions, advice or anything really.

I answer, elaborate or whatever you want.

Just hit me upon on:

Twitter - @LyricallySilent

Tumblr- silentlylyrical

or

Just message me on wattpad.