5-Chat, Tikki.

Adrien's P.O.V

After hanging out with ladybug as chatnoir or sometime chatnoir hanging with marinette I feel like I started developing feelings for her... I never knew I would fall in love, again.. I don't want to fall in love because it broke my heart once and I don't want to get attached with someone then leave me. My heart can't take all this, so I told myself I wouldn't fall in love but look at me now... I fell in love with the one and only ladybug/marinette Dupain-Cheng.

"I don't know what to do... should I go tell her. Oh hey ladybug it's me chatnoir! Your partner friend whatever you wanna call me but errrm... uhhhh I have feelings for you? I mean like not as a friend more anddddddddd uhhh dAMNIT" I said in frustration. As plagg sitting behind me eating some Camembert.

"Kid, if you keep blabbering around you are going to be late. So I suggest you to stop blabbering and go to school" plagg said as he finished his last PEICE of Camembert looking at Adrien who is kinda mad but frustrated.

"I can't I don't want to go to school today. Like every time I see her I blush an- UGHH Ok I am going to school someone save me please" I said as I got out of my room and ate breakfast while Natalie was behind me telling me what I have for today as I got in the car and got to school.

"Hey Adrien come here!" Nino shouted so Adrien could her him and got him, Adrien got to him to see Alya and Marinette standing in front of him he couldn't help but blush but he acted cool.

"Hey Mari Hey Alya!, Whats up?" Adrien said.

"Oh H-hey a-Adrien! Oh n-nothing much!" Marinette said.

"Hi adrien and mEh I couldn't think of something better." Alya said.

"So what are you guys talkin' about?" Adrien said.

"I got a video of chatnoir visiting marinette and she is denying it" alya said while staring at marinette.

"Chatnoir visits you!? So cool I wish he could visit me that would be like so amazing!" Adrien said.

"Oh really? And yes he does visit me." Marinette said as her head was low.

"WHY DID YOU ADMITTED IT TO ADRIEN AND NOT ME!?" Alya said, I felt like she was about to flip the earth upside down.

"Uhhhhh OH LooK WhAt tImE IS IT i aM GoNnA BE lATe ByEE" marinette said spas she left the spot running following her alya, and alya was throwing stuff at marinette so she could stop.

"Uh girls are crazy" Nino said.

"Couldn't agree more!" Adrien said.

"Let's head to class before we are late" Nino said to Adrien.

"Yup let's go" Adrien said as he collected his stuff from his locker and went to class when he entered the class he saw alya teasing marinette and asking her questions about chatnoir that I believe made her uncomfortable or she didn't want to answer for 'personal' reasons and to be honest I promised her not to tell anyone and she is trust worthy she was avoiding every question like she didn't hear alya, then I came to marinette and told alya switch spots alya didn't. Fight but she agreed because marinette and I are her 'ship'.

*after school*

After I finished what I have on my schedule for today I went to patrol because today was my turn to patrol and so after I finished patrolling I went to marinette's house and tapped on the window so she can hear me to open the window after she opened the window I saw her and her bestfriend alya.

"Hello purrincess Hello alya" I said as I looked at marinette.

"Hey chat, I will go bring some cookies from Downstairs you two talk together" marinette said as she closed the trap door.

"Heyyy chattt!" Alya said.

"Well aren't you the ladyblog girl?" I said.

"Oh yeah I am but my boyfriend helps me most of the times with the ladyblog" alya replied.

"Hey guys I am back!" Marinette said as she put the try in the middle and closed the trap door behind her.

"Welcome back!" Alya said as she took a cookie from the tray.

We chatted for a while, about ladybug more about stuff happened in our life's and played some games like truth or dare more food more cookies and more games and we chatted even more watched a Netflix series until and alya did an interview for me that was so fun!"

"Oh guys I got to go my mom just called so bye guys see ya marinette tomorrow see you later chat" alya said as she left.

"Bye alya!" Both marinette and I said as the same time then we looked at each other and chuckled.

"So since you know that I am ladybug I want you to meet someone very special! My close best friend with is my kawami tikki!" Marinette smiles as she let tikki out.

"Hey tikki it's a pleasure to meet you!" I said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too" tikki said as she chuckled.

"Here tikki" marinette said as she gave tikki some cookies.

We chatted for a while until

*beep beep*

"Oof I got to go m'lady see you next time!" I said

"Bye chat! See you later" marinette said as she watched me leave her room.
__________________________________
Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Someone waive me I am starting school tomorrow I am not ready
I cri everi tiem
Ok baii guysss!
Xoxo
Words: 942.