3-Akumatized

Ave's P.O.V
"On it Hawkmoth" She said as she giggled

"CITIZENS OF PARIS, I'M THE RULER AND I WILL RULE PARIS AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO FOLLOW MY RULES"

Marinette's P.O.V

"Oh no this is bad, TIKI SPOTS ON" she said.

"oh hey chat"

"Hello m'lady" Chatnoir said.

"I Have a plan" she said while whispering to chatnoir the plan.

"Alright m'lady!, HEY LOOK AT ME" chatnoir said, as the ruler turned around to see chatnoir.

"GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS" the ruler said while she was pointing at chatnoir and trying to make him follow her rules.

"Where are they? Where is Queen bee and Reena Rouge" She said, she was frustrated if her plan is going to work.

"Finally you showed up" she said

"Ok what's the plan LB?" Reena said.

"Well, Chat noir is going to distract the akuma and you both have to-"

"Wait where is chat?" Bee said.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Chatnoir was screaming as the akuma fling him.

"Great job, Chat" Bee said as she laughed.

"Ok back to the plan, so we said chat is going to distract the akuma. And bee is going to distract him with chat while Reena and I are going to find a way to finish the akuma"

"Alright!" Chat noir said. As chatnoir and queen bee where distracting the akuma reena and I went on our plan, chat noir and queen bee where doing alright, as reena and I finished our plan we went to fight this akuma.

"Ok then what are we waiting for" I said as I smiled. We started fighting the akuma, The akuma today was very strong to be honest.

"LUCKY CHARM" I said.

"Hmmm what to do with this? Oh I know"

"CHAT NOIR USE YOUR CATACLYSM" i said. As chat noir heard me he nodded.

"CATACLYSM" Chatnoir said. Some time later ladybug got hit very badly.

"LADYBUG" Chat, reena and bee said as they all were worried.

"Don't worry guys you complete I will go check on her" Chat noir said.

Adrien's P.O.V

"Keep an eye on the akuma" chat said. As I went there to check on ladybug..." he said.
__________________________________________________________
Sorry it's very short! But I promise the next episode will be longer!
Bye love you all
Xoxo
Words: 377