1-Finding out whose ladybug?

Sorry if it was trash it's just my first time doing this so bare with me.
————————————————————————————————————————
It was a normal day at Paris, No akumas no fighting everything was great!
Marinette's P.O.V
"Hm? What time is it? OH SHOOT ALREADY 7:36 I AM GONNA BE LATE I AM ALREADY LATE."
*marinette got ready in 10 minutes and head out to school*
"I AM LATE I AM SO LATE THE TEACHERS ARE GONNA KIL- "
"Marinette?" Adrien asked.
"O-oh u-uhm I am s-sorry I didn't see you there a-Adrien"
"It's okay but you should be more careful next time" Adrien said.
"We are late we should go"
"Agreed" Adrien said.
*in school*
"Girl u missed the first period, u are in the absent list" Alya said.
"I know that I am so late you don't have to remind me"
"Let's head to class you don't want to miss another period do you?" Alya said
"Yeah let's go"
*at lunch*
"So anything new guys?" Nino asked.
"No I don't think I have anything to say"
"Me either" Adrien said
"I think I have something to tell you" alya said, she had an excitement face on.
"You look excited tell us"
"I think I might know who the REAL ladybug is after my theories I think I know" Alya said, Marinette was shocked and scared that she might know that she is ladybug but she kept on a normal face so no one expects a thing.
"No way" Adrien said, He was excited when he heard what she said, He wanted to know his lady for the longest time.
"Who is she?" Nino asked.
"But we should go to a secret place so no one can know who the real ladybug is" Adrien said, he was really excited that he wanted to know now!
"But it might not be who I think she is so sit your butts down" alya said. Marinette was silent she didn't say anything because she knew if she said anything she would freak out and start to stutter and more stuff so she kept silent.
"I think the real ladybug is her" alya said and pointed at this new girl with hazel eyes and dark skin with black hair ( I just made this character up ).
"Her?!" Adrien said with a weird reaction he was expecting someone else.sabrina heard everything and she can't wait to tell Chlóe everything.
"She might be her what do you think Mari?" Alya asked. Marinette shook her head so she can know what's going on.
"Huh?"
"Do u think that she is ladybug?" Nino pointed at the girl.
"Is that another alya theory?" Alya nodded.
"Do we even know her? I never saw her here" Nino said
"Oh that's Ave she is very nice I worked with her in a project"
"Alya ya sure 100 percent?" Adrien asked while looking at the girl.
"No it's just a theory but it MIGHT be real" alya said
*the bell rang*
"Let's go to the class" Adrien said.
*after school ( because I am lazy af ) *
Adrien's P.O.V
"Bye Nino bye alya and marinette see you next Monday"
"Bye Adrien" Nino, alya and marinette said goodbye to each other and left. Marinette made a promise with chat noir to meet him at the Eiffel Tower because they didn't get to hang out for a long time because they've been busy with school and exams so she made a promise with chat noir as ladybug.
*chatnoir (Adrien) made it thee first and waited for his lady*
*ladybug finally makes it to the Eiffel tower*
"Hi chat!" Ladybug said with a big smile on her face she missed chat noir and so did chatnoir miss his lady she went and hugged him.
"How are you m'lady?" They started chatting for a while now
*after a while*
"It was fun spending time with you chat I will see you later" ladybug said and when she went to go to her home chat held her hand.
" I want to show you my real me" ladybug had no reaction.
"I know chat I want to do the same, but our identities need to remain secret" she said and hugged him before she left.
*adrien went home sad* but he knew one day, one day he would know who is under the mask and how he loves her as ladybug he would love her the same as their civilian form and this was his promise and it still is.
Sabrina's P.O.V
"Chlóe, chloe, chloe!" she was running to Chloe's bedroom.
"What IS IT SABRINA" she said angrily because she was busy.
"I am sorry to interrupt anything but I have something to tell you that I think you would like"
"Make it quick" Chloe said.
"Okay, so I heard alya talk about who the real ladybug is she said it was a theory or something but they said it was Ave"
"wAIT WHAT?! who is ave" chloe said excitedly but also a little bit confused.
"Ave that sits behind us"
"Oh her, we should go looking for her tomorrow"chloe said, while Sabrina was planning everything for tomorrow
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Ok so I know it's bad. But the second episode you will have some action.
ITS MY FIRST TIME DOING IT SO ITS BAD IK IK
Words: 886