Chapter 9

It took a lot of convincing from Optimus to get me to come out in my Cybertronian form. I really didn't want to but Optimus was very convincing.

All of the bots where in the main room and when I got there, all the bots stared at me. I was standing in between Optimus and Ratchet.

"Optimus... who is this?", Arcee asks suspiciously.

"This is Venus", he says when I don't say anything, very uncomfortable with the looks I was getting from the bots. I sigh before looking away.

"The bot who has been helping us?", Bulkhead asks.

"This is her", Ratchet says before nudging me.

I sigh before looking Arcee in the eyes. "Hey... Arcee."

Her eyes widen. "Why does she sound like Jaymen? And how does she know my name?"

"Because I've been here the entire time", I mutter, just loud enough for the bot to hear.

"Wha...? But how?", Arcee asks. I sigh before transforming into my human form.

"Jaymen?", Bee beeps.

"Hey, Bee", I smile softly.

"You're one of us?!", he exclaims. I nod and transform back into my bot mode. He laughs happily and hugs me. I chuckle before looking at Arcee and Bulkhead. Arcee was dumbfounded while Bulkhead just grinned.

"Good to have a wrecker back! Does Wheeljack know?", he asks.

"Yeah...", I grin.

"Wait, how does he know", Arcee asks.

"I told him when I helped him escape from the Nemesis. I did a... lot... of... sneaking around...", I pause at Arcee's glare.

"You've been with us this long and you haven't thought to tell us your secret until now!?" She growls.

I sigh. "Arcee, I had to keep it a secret!!"

"Why? Why did you have to keep it a secret?", she exclaims, pointing a digit at me.

"Because for a while I didn't even know I was Venus! And then when I found out, I knew I had to tell Optimus before I told you guys. Well, I told Ratchet before Optimus because I knew could feel with it on my own and Ratchet is like a a brother to me. He kept my secret, and he pushed me to tell Optimus, which I just did a few minutes ago!" I snap.

Arcee looks surprised before she growls and goes to the roof. I sigh before looking up at Optimus.

"She will come around", he says before smiling softly at me. I blink before I smile back at him.

"It will take a while though", I say and Optimus nods. I sigh before walking over to a box and sitting on it. I haven't been in this form a lot so I needed a break.

"Venus, are you alright", Ratchet asks.

I look at him. "Yeah, just tired. I'm not used to this body. I can fight well enough but I need a break for now. Though, I'm going to try to stay out of my human form unless absolutely necessary."

Optimus nods. "Come, Venus. We should have an unused room here somewhere."

I follow him and as soon as we are out of sight, I slip my small servo into his large one. He looks down at me and I smile, a blush coating my face.

He chuckles before intertwining our digits. "Why must you be so adorable?"

I grin. "Because you love me. And since you love me, you think I am adorable."