Chapter 1

I was running. I was running from a group called MECH. They killed my parents and tried to kidnap me. I managed to give them the slip but I knew I needed to get to a phone and fast. I made it into the large city of Los Angelos and quickly found a payphone. I called the number my parents ingrained in my brain since I was little.

There was one ring. Two ring. The person picked up.

"Hello", the man on the other side said.

"Agent Fowler?", I ask, my breath coming out quickly as I look around me, people walking past me, not giving me a second glance. I see a black van coming toward me and knew I had to get out of there quickly.

"Who is this?", he bellows.

"My name is Jaymen Sanders. The only other thing I can say is Greece and Reese Snowballs. I gotta go now. You know where to meet me", I hurry out before ending the call. I run down a side street and come out on the other end. I head out of town and make it safely into a forest. I make my way to a clearing which my parents had taken me on occasion. They told me that if something ever happened to them to call that number and then say the keywords and meet him in this clearing.

Soon, I heard helicopter blades. I look up and see a helicopter, obviously. I wait a few moments and it lands.

"Jaymen Sanders?", a voice shouts over the noise.

"That's me!", I exclaim and make my way to the helicopter.

"Get in!", the man says. He was a bit chubby if you ask me. We got out of there and he hands me a headset.

"How old are you?", he asks as we head out over the desert.

"17", I say, looking out the window.

"Do you know why they want you?", he asks.

I nod. "I suspect it is because of my... ability."

Agent Fowler nods. "Your parents told me about that. You can turn into a giant robot, right?"

I nod. "It sounds a little crazy..."

"We are approaching our destination. I asked them to keep you safe. To protect you", Fowler says.

"Who's them?" I ask, curious what he meant.

"A government secret. You'll understand more when you see them", Fowler says. "And I suggest keeping your ability to yourself for now..."

"Okay...", I blink, wondering what all the secrecy was about.

We land on top of a plateau and I was severely confused until Fowler led me to an elevator.

"Is this a military base?", I ask in the elevator.

"An old one", Fowler says. The elevator opens and Fowler immediately shouts, "Prime!"

"I see you have brought the girl, Agent Fowler", a deep baritone voice says. I look around and gasp as I see... giant... metal... robots... I stare at them in awe...

They look exactly like my other form... I was about to mention this to Fowler but then I remembered that we were keeping that a secret.

"Hello, little one", the deep baritone voice spoke again. I realized he was talking to me. "May I ask what your designation is?"

I look around and see a very tall red and blue bot looking at me.

"Uh...", I was at a loss for words.

"Her name is Jaymen", Fowler cut in.

That's when I snap out of it. "I can speak for myself, Fowler!" I glare at him before turning to look back at the robot. "But yes, my name is Jaymen, though I prefer to go by Jay."