Before Prank Day

[Picture attached is of Evan]

HEY GUYS! I'VE BEEN MEANING TO TELL YOU THAT ALL OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE OR WOULD BE IN COLLEGE, I JUST KEPT FORGETTING TO SAY IT. SO THEY ARE ALL AROUND 21-22 YEARS OLD ON THEIR LAST YEAR OF COLLEGE.

MAIN CHARACTERS-

Will Behlendorf

Cole Pendery

Dana Vaughns

David Scarzone

Gabe Morales

Lilliana

Eisel

Mackenna Grace

Evan

EXTRA INFO-

March 31st- The date for Prank Day 2014

It was decreed years ago, that if the date was to be just before April Fools Day, anyone participating in Prank Day could not prank anyone who participated in Prank Day, during April Fools Day.

The winners of the previous year, pick the date of the next year's date.

The winners of last year have to let the other team 5 hours before first hour of the date.

WRITTEN TO THE SONG: MOVE ALONG- by ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS

------

Lilly had let Will know the date right before she left.

She left around 7:30.

Will went to bed around 8:00 to get some rest for the big day tomorrow.

Mackenna and Eisel stayed for a bit longer.

They just wanted to get to know the guys better, so they were in their little conversations.

Dana, Eisel, and David were sitting on the floor in one conversation.

While the other two boys were sitting on either side of Mackenna, chatting her up.

Dana, David and Eisel were in a conversation when Dana randomly says, "whelp, i need some orange juice."

"Okay, well have fun." Eisel says.

Once he disappears into the kitchen, David starts a conversation.

"Sooo, Eisel, wanna grab a Cup of Coffee sometime?"

"You DO know i have a boyfriend, dont you?" Eisel says eyeing him suspiciously.

"Yes, i do. i just want to get to know you. we can be good friends." He says, sticking out his hand for her to shake. "Okay?"

"Okay." She says, shaking his hand.

She takes a sip of the water she got from Wilfred earlier in the day. "i've always wanted a guy best friend."

"Well, you've got one now!" David says, as they fist bump.

"Awesome." she says taking another sip.

Mackenna marches over to Eisel.

"Please! Eisel, help me! they wont leave me alone!" she whisper-yells.

"Okay, okay, we'll leave, but first i need to hit the restroom. My bestie, David, here can keep you company."

Eisel passes Dana on the way to the bathroom.

[There is a bathroom right next to the door that opens to the garage. there is multiple spare keys on a rack by that door.]

She quickly grabs one set of spare keys, and goes into the bathroom.

She sets the key on the counter, careful to keep it away from the stink.

Eisel uses the restroom, and washes her hands and quickly stuffs the key in her bra.

'The boys wouldn't go that far to get the key.' Eisel thought to herself.

Eisel exits the restroom and grabs her car keys. she jingles her car keys, signaling to Mackenna that she's got the spare.

Mackenna nods, smiling at David, and says good bye to all the boys.

Eisel hugs all the boys goodbye, and leaves the house with Mackenna.

She can't help but notice how David hugged her... she wipes the thought away, 'I am a taken woman.' she says firmly to herself.

"David's AMAZING." Mackenna says out of no where. "he's so passionate!"

"If you like him so much, why aren't you dating him already?" Eisel asks.

" 'Cuz... i kinda like this other guy..." she says sort-of shyly.

She tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Who is he?" Eisel asks, curious to know who has caught "the master of all relationships"'s eye.

"Cole." She says bashfully.

"Awww!" Eisel says as she starts up the engine of her Mustang 1964.

"That is soo cute!" Eisel gushes. "i totally ship it!"

"Thanks Eisel! im glad." Mackenna responded.

They rocked out the entire way to the three girl's apartment house.

Lily was in the living room flattening the hand-drawn diagrams of The IM5 House.

Lily looks up. "you got the key?"

Eisel whips the key out of her bra. "Got it." She says holding it up.