Discovery of Prank Day

[Picture attached is of Eisel]

EXTRA INFO/AUTHOR'S NOTE

Prank day - a day randomly picked out of the year for two teams to prank eachother. 24 hours of paranoia and excessive pranking.

This occurred last year{TEAMS- IM5 boys vs. Lilly and Eisel}, and the boys were beat by Lilly and Eisel.

Mackenna is a new friend added to the group and same with David.

But they both have been filled in on Prank Day.

------

"Let Prank Day begin!" Eisel says, "just leave me out of it this year."

"But you've been crowned the pranking Queen!" Mackenna complains.

"Somebody got hurt last time. I'll give you ideas but i dont want to do it!" Eisel refuses.

"Fine." Lilly grumbles. "We start tomorrow."

David quietly goes back up the stairs, just to go back down the stairs loudly, but wincing when he moved his foot to much.

"Sup?" David says, standing next to Eisel.

"Not much, just talkin' period." Mackenna responds "You are..who?"

"This is David." Eisel gestures to him.

Mackenna points to David, speaking to Eisel, "This is David?"

"Yep, thats me." David says, "you?"

"Mackenna."

"Nice, do you ladies know where the guys are?"

"Kitchen." Lilly says.

"Thanks."

When David turn to go to the kitchen, Lilly makes the 'shoo' hand movements.

Mackenna and Eisel stiffle a laugh.

When he closes the door behind him, Mackenna finally shares the thought she's been dying to say.

"OMG! He's so hawwt!!! I forreal did not this he would be that cute!" Lilly and Eisel laugh, "Eisel, you lucky duck!!" Mackenna groans in frustration of how 'hawwt' David is.

Eisel speaks up, "I think he knows about the prank day.."

~

"I know about the prank day!" David whisper/yells, as he walks to the center of the boy huddle.

"What prank day?" Will asks.

"The one the girls' are planning!" David explains, holding his fist with the other hand, "it starts tomorrow, and we need to be prepared."

"I thought after last year.. we weren't going to do it ever again.." Dana says, pulling his collar from his throat.

"Eisel said she wasn't participating this year." David adds in.

"Thank goodness!!!" Will exclaims, while all of the boys let out the breath of air they didn't know they were holding.

"She better not!" Gabe says, "especially after last year!"

"What happened last year?" David asks curiously.

Gabe puts a hand on Dana's shoulder.

"Last year," Gabe explains, "Dana had four major pranks done on him."

"The first one- the butter gun prank." Cole lists, "Eisel lathered the floor with butter and hid. Dana came walking in and she jumped up from her hiding spot and pulled the trigger of her empty paintball gun. He slipped and bruised his tailbone."

"The second one- the clown prank." Dana shivers as he said it, "she hired a professional clown to ring the doorbell and scare whoever answers the door. Unfortunately, it was me. I opened the door, and ran for the hills. went through the back and around front, ran into a mailbox. My manliness never felt the same ever again."

"The third one- the cheesy orange juice." Gabe says, "you know how Dana likes his orange juice. at the time, we were trying this powder stuff to make our own orange juice, so what she did, was empty our pitcher full of orange juice, filled it with water then she added the cheese packet from the macaroni and cheese mix. she made a monstrous cheese juice."

"And last but not least.. the fourth one- the phone prank." Will finishes, "she took her old phone that is identical to Dana's and stuffed it in her back pocket. She asked to use his phone, and pretended to call her boy friend and have an argument with him. When Dana wasn't looking she switched the phones. She 'ended' the 'call'. she opened the front door and smashed the phone on the drive way. Dana was devastated in fact i think he was about to pass out."

"I was not!!! I was not about to pass out!" Dana says in his defense.

"Eisel has a boyfriend?" David asks.

It got quiet, all the boys were staring at David.

"What? i was just wondering." David says shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Evan.." Gabe says firmly, and grabs David's shoulders, ".. is not someone you want to mess with."

Will whips out a pic of Evan.

"Dang. okay, i get your point." David says, defeated.

Even David, could not deny that he was out matched.