Carnival |5|

Key words used:
*[Y/n] : Your name
*[F/fv] : Favorite Flavor

Quick A/N: Stop reading my books Gab >:c go and kiss Kate or something
====

2nd Person POV

You woke up to the sun shining through the window. You yawned and stretched your arms. You rubbed your eyes and little just to find out Cagney was gone.

You found a bowl of salad at the foot of the bed. You sat up and took the bowl. You put some in your mouth.

There was silence before you started squealing. 'The dressing was in the leaves! How?! And it has cheese!'

You shoved more and more into your mouth. Once you finished, you licked the sauce off the bowl and sighed in content. 'That was some good shit.'

You hopped out of bed, and came to admire how nice this place was. A yellow large king-sized bed stood in the middle with two dark ebony bedside tables. On one of the tables, laid an orange lamp, while on the other, a vase with orange [F/ff]s. The floor was made out of ebony too.

You went to out of the room to the main room

You went to out of the room to the main room. 'This house is pretty cramped... It's obviously in a tree.' You facepalmed at your own stupudity. The room has a circular wooden table at the midle. A yellow couch sat right under the window and had leaf pillows, which you thought was creative.

(A/n: "What's your favorite idea?" Sketchpad get the fuck out of my book!)

Green curtains were on the windows. The room was bright from the sun outside.

You went out of house in the tree and looked for Cagney. "Heya little buddy! You doin' okay in this swell day?" You heard a voice coo. You went to the source and saw the 'innocent' Cagney petting a small seedling.

"You doing okay, huh? Here, drink up!" He held a watering can using his vines and watered the seedling. You giggled at how innocent he was acting.

He heard you and dropped the can by surprise. "AH FUCK! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?!" You smiled at him.

"When you said Little Buddy'." He blushed and crossed his arms. "You motherfucker... You're lucky that I have pity for you 'cause you'd be dead by now."

You shook your head. "There's nothing wrong for caring about other things!" He puffed his cheeks. 'HE'S SO CUTE! AHH!!'

You internally squealed so much, that the squeal escaped a little bit. He glared at you.

"Tell the others and I'll throw you into Cala's house." He threatened and turned into his meaner version.

You shivered at the thought of you being thrown into sea. "Y-yeah... I won't..."

You heard happy screams and shouts coming from outside the garden. You saw Inkwell Isle II right there.

Cagney noticed you staring behind him. "Hey! Don't ignore me!" You looked at him.

"Sorry! It's just, I haven't seen Isle II in person yet... and it looks so fun." You stared back at it in awe. "Can we go there?" Cagney sighed and facepalmed.

"No, I have things to do." You giggled. "Like petting a seedling?" He blushed furiously. "UH, NO!"

You smirked. "If you won't bring me to Isle II, I'll ONLY tell Cuphead about your cute secret~" He chuckled at you. "Just that kid? Please, he won't-"

That's when he noticed your raised brow.

"FUCK! OKAY OKAY! WE'LL GO, GOSH..." You smiled in triumph and walked to the fence gate and opened it wide.

"Carnations first." He scoffed and went out first, shoving you away harshly. You sighed and followed him.

You wondered how he could even move. You looked down to see that he was sliding on ground to move. 'Reminds me of Flowey.' You smiled, remembering that Undertale comic.

A few seconds later, you can't help but feel hopeless. 'Nah, he'll never love me...Just an asshole.' You sighed exasperatingly. You two arrived at one of the Die Houses. It was fancy, too fancy for your liking. King Dice's theme song played, making you hum.

"Mmmm... Mr King Dice... I'm the game-est in the land... mmmhmm.." You nodded your head to the beat. Cagney looked at you in awe.

'She's cute when she hums--!' He slapped himself in the face, but thankfully you didn't notice. 'Stop being a dumbass Cagney, you don't like her!'

(A/n: oof)

Once you two exited the Die House, you shielded your eyes from the light. Screams of joy and laughs surrounded you. You were in a carnival!

"Cool!" You said, running to a cotton candy stand. You didn't have any 'Cuphead' coins with you, but you did have a quarter. You chose [F/fv] and the quarter actually worked. It popped out of the dispenser and you caught it. You went back to where Cagney was and smiled.

"They actually accept quarters here!" You bit down on the treat, indulging on its taste. Cagney blushed at your cuteness. 'Golly, why is she so cute? Wait... did I just say...' He slapped himself in the face again. You looked at him worriedly.

"Are you okay?" He nodded and looked away.

"Y-yeah... c'mon let's go! You've seen the place now let's go home." He was about to leave before you stopped him. "What? No! I haven't even seen the residents!"

"And what makes you think that I'll let you see them?"

"I'll tell everyone you slept with me." He was silent for a while until he laughed out loud.

"I'll tell 'em you were being a wuss about Hilda being an obsessed freak, plus that's the only bed I have! I'm sure they'll understand." He smirked and patted you on the head.'This person's a lunatic. Hilda being a yandere? Please.'

You sighed in annoyance, but an idea popped up. "Cagney. Cagney please Cagney. Cagney Cagney Cagney Cagney Cagney-"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT FINE! WE'RE GOING SO SHUT UP!" He yelled at you and stomped his way to Baroness' place. You smiled in triumph and did a little victory dance before folling after him.

He banged on the gate outside the castle. A candy servant opened it and closed it after seeing Cagney.

"What's up with that?" You asked. Cagney sighed and facepalmed.

"Me and Bon Bon fought a few days ago so that might be the reason, or it's probably because she has a meeting with all the bosses of Isle II today...about your arrival and what you did." You flinched violently and nodded.

He banged on it again and the same servant opened it. Before he closed it completely, he saw you and opened it wide again.

"Lucky you... c'mon." You followed him into the castle. You went to a HUGE room with a large table. All the bosses from Isle II were there. Barones, Beppi, Djimmi, Wally and his son, and Grim. They were all talking about something until Cagney cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention.

They all saw you. Oh boy, this'll be swell.