The reject that made me runaway with my best friend.

MATE.
SHIT. MATE. HE IS MY MATE. HOLY MOTHER OF ICE-CREAM. XAVIER IS MY MATE.

Yess!!!It seems things are finally going my way. I am Xavier's mate.
Holy shit. That means I'm going to be the luna of the pack. The person everyone is going to respect from now on.

"Sasha. If you think that I'm going to accept you as my mate you can think again. Get out of here NOW'

And that felt like i got hit by a ton of bricks.

I looked up at Xavier, tears brimming in my eyes hoping he'd take me back. But i saw nothing. He actually rejected me. And that was when i felt the pain. It was like a hundred arrows piercing through my heart all at one time and each arrow was dipped into silver. The pain i had never felt anything like it. So i ran.
I ran to my room and slammed the door shut and slid onto the floor the tears running down my face and the pain overtaking my body.

I felt so humiliated. So broken. So weak.

I sat there on my floor for a few minutes crying my eyes out before i composed my self and started thinking properly.
I couldn't bear to live in this place anymore. This entire place just reminded me of bad times and humiliation and i needed escape.
So I'm going to run away. Far from here. Far from these memories. Maybe i'll go to California. I saved up enough over the years just incase something like this happened. I should have enough to start living there.

As i was packing my things my door opened and saphi walked in.

'Sash I'm really sorry i cant believe my brother can be such a jerk"
Then she gave me a confused look
"Why are you packing?"

I sighed. This is gonna be hard to tell her. Shes my best friend
'I'm....I'm leaving.' I said stuttering, trying not to cry again.

Saphire looked as if she was fighting really hard to hold back her tears but the next thing she said shocked me.

"If your gonna go then so am i and don't try and change my mind "

I looked at her gobsmacked but said nothing. I ran to her hugging her hard.

And this ladies. Is how you know you have a loyal best friend.

She sighed and i let go of her while she said
"Another reason i like to hang around you is because my wolf is a weird colour like yours. Mine is a dark green with a white streak.Nobody knows except you and me i everyone else thinks that I'm a late bloomer."

'Now that's an explanation that i will believe. I feel so much better to know the truth and have someone else with the same problem as me.
So California? Hurry up you have ten minutes. Meet me at the forest."
I told her as she nodded her head and then went.

Now for the escape plan. Not going to lie i am nervous. The only way to get out is to sneak through the window

NOPE. YOU WILL END UP SMASHING IT WITH YOUR CLUMSY WAYS.

Oh yeh shit. Wait. Theres something called OPENING THE DAMN WINDOW.

Okay I'm officially going crazy. Im talking to myself.

I grabbed my bag and opened the window letting the breeze enter my room. As i dropped the bag onto the ground i took one last look at my room before i jumped out of the window.
If i didn't actually hate my pack so much i would've considered writing a letter.

As i ran to the forest I saw Saphi already there in the distance. Jogging up to her i asked her if she had everything. 

"Right Saphire,have you got everything you need and have you written a letter to your family about why your gone?"

"Yes mother" she said sarcastically
"Damn you sound like my personal checklist or something"

She always seems to say really weird things and she just thinks its normal.

"Right if you have everything then we better go shopping for things like food but for now lets just get out of these boundaries. So we are officially rouges now! Yay. Anyway my wolf has been dying to be let out so come on"I said turning into my wolf.

I have to say I'm so jealous of Saphires wolf its mesmerising. I have never seen such a beautiful wolf in all my life.

Damn Saphire.

-------- SAPPHIRES POV

I am so lucky to have a best friend like Sasha she is kind sweet and strong physically. Mentally her wolf is beautiful.
I don't know why people be mean to her if anything they should be praising her.
When we finally reached out of the boundaries, it was like a dream coms true. Yes we may be rouges but we are now out of the pack.
And as long as i have my best friend we are going to fine.
I hope so anyway.

~~~~~~
Yayayayayay. I edited this chapter. Please vote and comment AND MAKE ME HAPPY.

XOXO
Ammi