The reject that brought me revenge

SAPPHIRE'S POV

As i opened my eyes i looked around dirty grubby walls were all that surrounded me the room i was in was empty and gave of a scary kind of vibe i'v never been one to get scared or be serious but at this moment i knew i needed to. I guess that man i heard in my head from before wasnt just a figmant of my awesome imagination and had really been here since he isstanding right in front of me...

"Well i'm glad to see your finally awake my dear , i thought you had already died on me you have been out cold for two days how much do you sleep? Anyway here, eat this bread and savour it since it wil be al you are getting for a long time. That is unless your little pack could just give us their land just like we asked and you could all go back to your happy little ways but i have to say im impressed that such a small pack could own so much ! I might keep some of your best fighters as well oh and i might keep you so you can help me with my more personal needs what do you think?"The man bent down to my level so i spat at him does he really think i would do anything to satisy his needs when i have my loyal and wonderfull mate waiting for me back home? i have to say he messed with the wrong wolf ! i dont even know why i thought i had to get serious i can take him easily without the others even helping me!!! I truly am amazing!

"If you dont let me go now then i will call upon godlike powers to bring forth your jugement day so your life will end here!" Hehe call me dramatic but that was really fun to say.

"What the hell are you talking about you strange girl? There is nothing you could do that even compares to god's power you probally couldnt even take on a human man" he sneered

"Okay so maybe i exagurated it a bit its not as awesome as god but it is still cool for a werwolf slash human kind of thing shalll i show you?" I hope he says yes but even if he does say no ill still show him ! I still hope he says yes because then when i tell the story to the others they will be like wow saph your the best and ill be like why thank you even though i already know its true i still like to here people say it then i would do my posh lau-

" I HATE TO BE IGNORED YOU STUPID BITCH! " he slapped me across the face with his grimy hand i bet thats gonna leave a mark... i cannot belive he just did that now im not even gonna be nice and wait for his answer he will have to feel my wrath ! I ripped the puny piece of fabric that tied my hands together and got a thick branch of a tree to grow and break through the window shattering glass everywhere and tangled it around the guy lifting him high into the air squeezing him to death.

Hehe i guess he wished he hadnt messed with me now i probally wouldnt of kiled him if he hadnt slapped me now to make my way back to the pack house wait.... where am i ?

SASHA'S POV

Where the hell is sapphire!? We have been looking for her for days next time i see her i swear im gonna kill her! We need to start packing since alex and cadre just told me we have to move back to the midnight howl pack for as long as it needs to get them fully traint and ready to take on any rouges that come there way.I have to say though their pack most of had serious issues if they had to come to us for hep i mean of course we are known world wide as the best pack, but midnight howl is the most prideful pack i know they would only ask for help if they realy needed it and woud be wiped out without it . I dont hink i will be able to go through this without Sapphire because she is the only one that understands the full extent of my pain i hope she comes back soon...

"Sasha , SASHA i really need your help im in big trouble help me!" Sapphire shouted . I started panicking

"Sapphire whats wrong please tell me whats wrong where are you!" I shouted back

"Thats the problem , i dont know where i am....... " Argh you ony get problems like this with her

"I'll get to you in a minuite let me just follow your scent"

"Okay I'll be waiting my smurfy friend!"

SAPPIRE'S POV

When Sasha picked me up she was unusually quiet and didnt give me a lecture on how i should know all our land by now and how i shouldnt be wandering around so much somthing was definatley was up but im sure she will tell me in her own time.

"Hey sorry for getting lost again i would say it wont happen again but the thing is it might... How about me, you and me and the rest of our awesomley small pack have a movie night and ooh we can make it our annual weekly thing!"

"Sapphire i know you will never learn your way around any where" Sasha said with a chuckle "and as for the movie night thing i would love to do it and all but when we get home i have somthing to tell you that may upset you but at the same time you could be really happy since.. well...I'll explain later."

"Sash you might as well tell me now ! You have made it like a secret and i can't handle it anymore i love suprises but then i wanna know what the suprise is but then i wanna keep it a suprise..."

"SAPPHIRE! Stop rambaling will you god! i might as well tell you the news now , we ....... are......... goingtotrainouroldpack !" Sasha rushed

"Umm Sasha i didnt really catch the last bit what did you say?"

"Uhh we are going to train our old pack ! And yes im gonna get my revenge and kick their asses!"

"That may be my family your talking about and they may have not actually done anything to me but the way they were was just wrong and i sure as hell cant let them get away with what they did to you therefore ill'll be there with you kicking their asses with you lets get our ... well your revenge!!!!"

Hope you liked the chapter!!! ^-^ sorry for not updating in a long time:/ well please vote comment and maybe even follow!