The Shock Of My Life

"Please may we have 5 pepperoni pizzas 2 olive ones and a plain one" Saphi asked

"Sure anything for you babe."
Nick our waiter said, trying to flirt with Saphire but if i say so myself it was a poor attempt...but at least she has someone who wants to flirt with her.

When we reached back home the party my brother was holding was still going on and when everyone smelt the pizzas they came running out and snatched them all off me aggressively.

Damn guys. Y'all got some nice manners.

Thinking about it i never told you why the party was being held its a celebration since tomorrow my brothers best friend (the-soon-to-be-alpha) Xavier will be turning 18 the glorious age that allows him to find his mate so this party should go on until 1am.
The next day he will look around to see if any of the girls are his mate. But he probably hopes he doesn't find her because hes a goddamn player.
Secretly i want to be his mate as he would stop everyone from bullying me but i with the kind of luck that i get, it'd be a miracle.

"SASHA somebody had too much vodka and puked on the lounge floor go and clean it up!" My brother screamed, drunk with his hand around some slut.

Bloody teenagers. Why cant they just go to the damn bathroom and puke up there? This is why you should never get drunk kids. You end up throwing up, everywhere.

For quite some time now I've been bullied and have 'become' the maid of the house but tonight something just sparked in me. I just couldn't take it anymore. Im not a maid. I don't need to do anything for anyone and sure as hell don't need to be bossed around. And i am certainly not going to be the victim for a bully for any longer.

"No Michael i won't. Why should i clean up another person's mess?'

It felt really good to finally stand up for myself. But that lasted for like two seconds because lets be real. This is me. Nothing turns out right.
Secretly i was hoping that everyone will be proud of me and accept me into our family again since this shows that I'm not weak!
But of course with my luck nothing goes according to plan and instead my brother gets angry and like always he gives me a deep cut that will probably be a scar by tomorrow.

Fucker. That shit hurts like a bitch.

Well i guess that was completely the wrong time to stand up for myself! I wish i got my timing right and actually had time to think it through.
When i finish cleaning up this random persons vomit i am gonna run up to my room like usual, before the beatings get harder and more intense.

Dang it Sasha. This is what happens when you try to be confident.

Yassssss Iv finished cleaning!
Off to my room i go. Except you couldn't see my enthusiasm at this moment in time because my face was like this. ^_^

'Aww Sasha. Were planning on staying here? Xavier is going to look for his mate...it could be you."
Michel said with an evil smirk plastered on his face and bursted out  laughing at the thought of me being Xavier's mate.

Fuck you Michael. I hope to the goddess that you never find a mate.

"As if its gonna be her shes the loser of the town it would probably be Stacia she is hot and strong unlike somebody we know'

Whale shit. That hurt.
I hope i get a mate who actually cares about me unlike one of those dickheads. Just as i thought that, Call Me Maybe started playing which was the alarm to signal its time for Xavier to find his mate. I don't know why he set an alarm to his phone instead of reading the time but heyho at least he is on time for it. Xavier's eyes scanned the entire room when finally he spoke out again.

"It seems that no one here is my mate sadly so i can carry on my player ways!"
Xavier then turned to me and i froze. Shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger bitchesssss. Jk y'all not bitches.
please vote and comment to make my face go like this ^_^
XOXO
Ammi