His Fangirl: 6

BOBBY

I'm currently holding my phone with my sweaty hands. Why the hell am I so nervous?!

I just need to talk to her but why am I this anxious?!

Should I really call her? Will she answer? What should I say when she does? Do I have to be direct to what I wanna say? But that would be rude... Oh fuck.

After a moment of hesitation, I dialed Jisoo's number while biting my thumb nail.

It's now or never.

I'm so nervous, what should I do? Will she answer my call? My hands are sweating excessively right now.

"Hello?" My heart skipped a beat when somebody talked in the other line. It's her, this is her voice.

"Can we meet?" I asked her in a low tone of voice.

"Ah... May I know who I am speaking to?" My heart just sank after I heard her. So she deleted my number.

"This is—"

"Bobby Kim! What's taking you so long there? You're not sleeping inside our restroom right?" Jay yelled behind the door, outside where I am, the restroom.

Yes, I am inside a restroom.

Because of nervousness and embarrassment, I pressed the red button to end my call to Jisoo.

"I'm coming out now!" I opened the door and went out slowly. I admit, I'm mad at him.

"Are you glaring at me?" Jay asked, holding the restroom's door knob.

"No."

° ° °

YG ENTERTAINMENT: IKON MEMBER IS NOT DATING

JISOO

"They finally released a statement. Thank goodies." Lisa stated with a sigh of relief.

"I think you must thank Bobby." Jennie stated while putting her make up on.

"Bobby? Why?" Lisa asked, she's just as curious as me.

"He just did his job, no need to thank him." Rosé added.

This is confusing.

"Is there something I don't know?" I asked, facing the girls.

"You should thank Jennie. If she didn't threaten him, there will be no proper statement from the company." Rosé replied which made me more confused.

"What's happening here? Jennie threatened someone?!" I desperately asked.

° ° °

I am here, standing outside iKON's dance practice room.

What should I do? Am I even doing the right thing?

I kept on pacing back and forth because I don't exactly know what to say in front of him, infront of Bobby.

Especially now that he's so handsome because of his new hair cut. I might just die staring at him.

"He begged the CEO to release a statement about the scandal that both of you are in." Jennie's words repeated in my head again.

"I heard he didn't left the office until boss agrees." Rosé, stop. Please.

Now I'm so embarrassed to face him.

"Jisoo?" My feet stopped pacing, that was ChanWoo's voice.

"What are you doing here?" Junhoe's hoarse voice made me turn around to look at them. But somebody's missing, I don't see my tooth fairy Bobby.

"Is Bobby-" I couldn't finish ny sentence when he step out of the practice room and just like in dramas, he appeared handsomely after closing the door.

Bobby stopped and looked at me.

"Is Bobby what? He's here Jisoo, so? Are you guys making up now?" YunHyeong stated with a teasing voice.

"Ah... Uhm..." I lowered my head to avoid their gazes. Gosh, I'm stuttering.

I was startled when I felt someone held my hand and pulled me away.

When I lifted my head, I saw him. Bobby Kim. Bobby fucking Kim.

He dragged me out of the blue, away from everyone. We walked passed his members and we're holding hands while walking. Oh my God, my heart's beating so fast.

"That's our boy!" "Go Bobby!" "Go for the gold." I heard iKON screaming at us, teasing us.

What's with the reaction guys?

But seriously, my stomach now's filled with uncontrollable butterflies. And I swear I'm as red as a tomato as of the moment. I just hope he won't notice.

After a few steps, we arrived at an empty room.

"It's better here, nobody will disturb us." Bobby said after closing the door.

Omg. We're alone in one room!

"Ah... are you gonna say something Jisoo?" I looked at him, puzzled. "You waited for me right? Do you have something to say?"

"Thank you." I bowed down to him like a fool that I truly am.

Bobby looked at me, he looks confused.

"I-I just wanted to thank you for what you've done about o-our issue." I bit my lower lip because of embarrassment. Why am I stuttering like this?

Gosh, he's so handsome.

"No problem. It's not anyone's fault anyways." He replied which kinda confused me. Yes, it's not anyone's fault but he told me before that it was all my fault. What made him change his mind?

Jennie's threat really worked like magic.

Silence enveloped us and with just us two in the room, I can't help but imagine things.

Gosh, Jisoo, stop already. We just reconciled..

"Then, I'll go now." I don't wanna be here anymore. His charm is suffocating me.

I was about to step out when he held my hand again. HE HELD MY HAND AGAIN!

"Wait. Can we talk?" I looked at him then look away, what does he mean? "Longer." He wants to talk to me longer?

I looked at him, oops, wrong move. Bobby's looking at me directly in my eyes and who am I to say no? I think I got hypnotized.

° ° °

"I'm sorry for everything." Bobby said sincerely. "And for my fans." 

We are now currently stated at YG's cafeteria. There's no one around because it's 2:51 am and we're still here.

"No need to say sorry. It was my fault. You were right, if I didn't stalked you then none of this could've happened."

"It's all in the past. Let's just forget about it." I smiled because of his words.

Bobby really is soft hearted but he hated me back then because of my useless actions. It's because of your stupidity Jisoo.

"Can we be friends?" I almost choked on my juice when I heard him say those words. "Let's start over again." He requested genuinely.

I was silent for a second because what the fuck, Bobby just asked me to be his friend!

"Sure. Let's be friends." I beamed at him.

Bobby held out his hand for a handshake and I accepted it, with all my heart.

My giddiness was overtaking me, how many times did I held his hand today? I'm such a lucky fan!