His Fangirl: 5

JENNIE

All of the members of BLACKPINK were all gathered here at Jisoo's room which was pissed off as of the moment.

And we sure know who made her pissed.

"I hate him! I'm trying to move on and I'm half way there. Why did he have to show up?!" Jisoo irritatingly stated while stomping her feet.

This girl kept on throwing her tantrums at us.

"Now I'm ruined! He even cut his hair!" And she cried. Yes, people, she's crying. "He looks so handsome, I tried so hard not to look at him because he was glowing in my eyes. Why did he have to do this to me?"

I don't know what to do with her anymore.

"How can I move on when he showed up so handsomely earlier?" And she sobbed again.

"She's gone crazy. Poor Jisoo." Lisa pitifully said as she patted Jisoo's shoulder to calm her down.

"What should we do? We can't let this problem ruin our debut." Rosé asked warily while staring at Jisoo then to me.

"Don't worry. I'll talk to Bobby first thing tomorrow." I replied.

° ° °

I waited for iKON here in the cafeteria and after half an hour, they finally arrived.

"Hey Jennie! You alone?" YunHyeong asked while looking around.

"Bobby, let's talk." I didn't answer YunHyeong and pulled Bobby away.

I dragged him to a corner and he didn't complain or anything which kinda surprised me.

When I found the perfect spot, I faced him and let go of him.

"You know we are debuting right?" I started off, controlling my anger towards this guy that my member loves.

Bobby just nodded as a reply.

"We are debuting but that might fail because of one thing, Jisoo." I stated straight to the point.

He lifted his face and looked at me directly in the eye. His eyes told me that he cared. Is he concern? Really? Since when?

"What do you mean because of her?" Bobby let out.

"She can't concentrate during our practice and she kept on making the same mistakes. If she can't overcome this, she might be replaced with the other trainees. She might not debut." I stated, trying to calm myself down.

"What do I have to do with her?" Bobby answered nonchalantly.

I can't believe this guy. I brushed my hair in frustration using my hands..

"You, Bobby Kim and your fans are ruining her mentality and confidence. It's because of you she can't concentrate." Bobby just tilted his head after what I said. "If she can't make it, I'll kill you."

I saw how his face became flustered before I started walking out of this corner.

I meant everything I said. Jisoo's a part of our family, I can't even imagine BLACKPINK without her.

° ° °

BOBBY

Because of me? But she was doing fine when we met her at the photo shoot.

"I think I fell for her." I was surprised when YunHyeong appeared behind me.

I turned around and saw all of my members looking at Jennie's fading back.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I asked them which was useless. It's obvious they were eavesdropping.

"She was scary. Hey Bob, we'll just see you at your funeral." Junhoe said while snickering.

Was that a joke? It was not funny at all.

"Since when were you here?" I asked them again, diverting the topic elsewhere.

"We were worried about you. We thought you might get slaughtered. It's better to have back up." Jay answered, was that a joke again?

"How will you solve this?" YunHyeong went beside me and massaged my shoulder gently.

"I don't know."

"You better do something or you'll be dead next week." Hanbin threatened me with his matching glare. Can't they just help me?!

I know to myself that I did wrong and I know they will side Jisoo whatever happens. Such a great team.