snapchat 013

『real life 』

real life

❖ ❖ ❖

  Seungkwan finished his ice cream as he looked at a picture. It was picture Sai showed him of Sarah holding a cat. Seungkwan thought he saw the cutest thing.

  "Sarah looks so cute with the cat," he says to Sai, not looking up from the screen. Sai slowly pulls her phone away from Seungkwan's view. "Sorry, I was staring at the thing for too long," he says, becoming flustered.

  "It's fine," Sai says, giving him an assuring smile. "Besides, I think we all know you have a thing for Sarah." "N-No I d-do not," Seungkwan stutters. "You're all just thinking I do."

  Sai nods her head and says a sarcastic, "Sure."

  "Who would you pick; Sai, Sarah, or I?" Nina asks Seungkwan, eager to know his answer. "I mean, all of you. You're all are great friends," Seungkwan says, avoiding the question Nina meant. "I mean, who would you pick as a girlfriend?" Nina rephrases.

  "I would pick Sarah, since she doesn't have a boyfriend," Seungkwan says. "Yes! I knew it! You like Sarah!" Nina yells, standing up and pointing at him.

  "No, I don't," Seungkwan tries to say casually. "She's the only one without a boyfriend. You guys have boyfriends, so if I picked one of you, Jihoon hyung and Soonyoung hyung would beat the shit out of me."

  "That is true," Sai says. "Jihoon would hit you with a guitar. I seen him do it to a bully." "Yeah, that's why I don't want to be the next victim," Seungkwan says. "Well, we should get going. Sarah's ice cream is going to melt. She wouldn't be happy with soupy ice cream."

  "Yeah, or eomma will beat us up," Nina says. "Eomma?" Soonyoung asks his girlfriend. "She's the mom of the group," Nina explains, giving Soonyoung an assuring kiss on the cheek.

  Seungkwan pretends to puke, hating all the cute things the two couples do.

  "Hey! That's mean!" Nina says. She holds Soonyoung arm and pokes out her tongue at Seungkwan. "I'll do that to you when you kiss Sarah."

  Seungkwan doubted that he would get with Sarah. He pushed the thought out his head.

  They get up and go back to the apartment.

  The walk wasn't as long as Seungkwan thought, and Sarah didn't get soupy ice cream.

  "고맙습니다 (thank you) Seungkwan!" Sarah says as she eats her ice cream. "I love you, thank you!"

  "The way to a girls heart is her stomach," Jihoon says as Seungkwan passes him to his and Joshua's room. "Not really, she's not going to love me for giving her food," Seungkwan says, turning to Jihoon before entering the room.

  "Whatever you say," Jihoon says. "Anyway, goodnight jagiya." Jihoon gives Sai a quick kiss before going to her room to sleep. "Goodnight, I'll be in bed in a little," Sai says.

  "I'm also going to bed," Soonyoung says, giving Nina a small peck on her cheek. "Goodnight guys, don't sleep too late."

  "We won't," Nina says as she goes on the couch with the rest of the girls. "Goodnight Hoshi oppa."

  Sarah cringes at Nina's aegyo voice, but calms down after Nina cringes too.

  "I need to stop doing that," Nina says in English. "Yeah, you do," Sai says in English.

The girls turn on the tv, and, surprisingly, Sarah's favorite movie was starting.

A Monster Calls.

"I love this movie," Sarah says, getting up to get tissues. "It makes me cry."

Nina and Sai were crying not long after Sarah was. Sarah cried the most, even though she's seen the movie many times.

"That movie is sad," Nina says as she wipes her eyes with her tissue. "I can't believe it's that sad. I need to call my mom and tell her how much I love her......"

"Well, we should go to bed," Sarah says. "Agreed," Nina says. "Goodnight guys," Sarah says as she goes to separate rooms from the girls.

❖ ❖ ❖