snapchat 010

『real life 』

real life

❖ ❖ ❖

  "What do you guys want to see in Texas?" Sarah asks in Korean. "Well, I want to see a lot of things, but you must have something," Jihoon says in Korean as he holds Sai's hand.

"We can go to the park," Sarah suggests. "It's a place I've been since a little kid." "I think we should go," Sai agrees. "But, we should go somewhere after that, too."

"Alright, let's go then!" Sarah says, turning around to walk out the airport. "It's not far, so we won't have to walk that far."

  Everyone follows her, in their own conversation. Sarah didn't have anyone to talk to, but she still kept a smile on her face.

Seungkwan walks up behind her, smiling softly at her. He studied her; how she acts, how her personality is. He just wanted to learn more about her.

"Hey, Sarah," Seungkwan tried to start a conversation. "Hm, yeah?" Sarah asks and turns her head up to Seungkwan, her smile still evident on her face.

Seungkwan didn't know what to say. "Umm."

"Hey, we're here!" Sarah yells to the others. "This is the park Sai, Nina, and I would go to when we were little."

The park was deserted. It was old; it didn't have what newer parks had. It still had what a regular park would have; swings, monkey bars, benches, picnic tables, and more.

"No ones' here," Sai says. Sarah turn to look at her. "Yeah, I know," Sarah says. "I came here when you guys were in Korea."

Jihoon, Soonyoung, Sai, and Nina started running to the swings. ("Whoever gets to the swings last has to push me!" Sai yelled. Nina had yelled the same.) Jihoon and Soonyoung lost, much to Jihoon's surprise.

Sarah and Joshua had a conversation in English, which Seungkwan has to pick out some words to figure out what they were saying.

Joshua got up, saying he needed some water. He left Sarah and Seungkwan alone.

"Hey, Seungkwan, did you do any of this when you were little?" Sarah asks, scooting closer to the boy. "Yes, but I didn't have much friends to do this with," he answers. The answer made Sarah feel guilty for asking. "Well, you can do it with me!" she announces.

She taps Seungkwan on his shoulder. "Tag! You're it!"

Seungkwan was confused for a moment, before he realized what it meant when Sarah ran away. He got up and ran after her. Sai and Nina took out their phones, recording the two.

"We're going to use this as blackmail," Sai says to Nina. "I agree," Nina says.

After half an hour of running after Sarah, Seungkwan called quits. "You run too fast!" he yells as he rests his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "Or you're just too slow!" Sarah yells at him. She was five feet away from him.

Seungkwan pretends to still be out of breath, waiting for the right moment. Sarah looks at a butterfly that passed by her face. Seungkwan took the chance and tagged her.

"You're it!" he yells in victory over his shoulder as he runs away. "What? You caught me at a bad time!" Sarah yells as she starts running after Seungkwan.

"Yeah, go get your man!" Sai yells as the two run pass the swings. Sarah looks at her in confusion, not noticing the presence of the pole in front of her.

"Sarah!" Seungkwan yells over his shoulder. He runs back to her.

Sarah's face hit the pole, making her fall back a few feet. She held her forehead, the part that took the most impact.

"Are you okay?" Seungkwan asks. "What? Oh, I'm fine, don't worry," Sarah assures, smiling at him.

"Well, I think we should head home," Nina says. "Yeah, agreed," Sarah seconds.

❖ ❖ ❖