snapchat 009

『 real life 』

real life

❖ ❖ ❖

  Sarah waits at the airport, for her two friends. She looks out if she could see her friends. Or one person in particular.

  Boo Seungkwan.

  She wanted to meet him the most. Of course she wanted to see her friends, but she wanted to meet Seungkwan.

  Then, people from LA started to walk out the crystal clear doors. Behind those doors were Seungkwan, Sai, Nina, Jihoon, Soonyoung, and Joshua.

  Seungkwan was a little giddy. He wants to meet Sarah. And he would lie if he was saying he was wasn't nervous, because he was.

  "So, what's the plan?" Sai asks Joshua in English. "Well, we're meeting up with Sarah, then we'll go from there," Joshua responds in English. "Alright," Nina says in English.

  "What are you talking about?" Seungkwan asks in Korean. His "best quality" English wasn't helping him at this time. "Well, we're going to see Sarah," Joshua says in Korean. "Then, we'll go from there."

  After a few minutes of finding out a plan, they pass the crystal clear door.

  Sarah spots them immediately. She looked at Seungkwan first, but then looked at her friends.

  "Sai! Nina!" she yells. She runs to her two best friends. She runs into both her friends' arms. She missed them a lot. She was lonely without them.

  "I missed you guys so much!" Sarah says, hugging her friends tightly at the same time. "Really? Or you just wanted to see Seungkwan?" Sai teases the younger one.

  "Wh-What? No!" Sarah stutters. "I really did miss you guys!"

  Jihoon clears his throat. He wants his girlfriend back.

  Sarah let's go of the two girls and introduces herself to the rest.

  "Hello, I hear you are Joshua? Am I correct?" Sarah says, holding out her hand. "Yes, I'm the famous Joshua you have heard about," Joshua says, shaking Sarah's hand. Sarah just smiled at him. "Haha, nice to meet you."

  She moves onto Soonyoung and Jihoon.

  "안녕하세요 (hello)," Sarah says in Korean, bowing to the older. "You don't speak English, do you?" Jihoon and Soonyoung shake their heads. "We can speak not much," Soonyoung attempts English. "Well, it's better than Seungkwan's English," Sarah jokes in Korean.

  After a few minutes of talking and laughter, she moves onto Seungkwan.

  She's seen him in pictures, and talked to him so many times, and all the planning led to this. The two of them meeting.

  "Hi Seungkwan," Sarah says in Korean. "It's nice to finally meeting you." She takes out her hand. Seungkwan looks at her in confusion. "It's something American. We shake hands." Seungkwan puts his mouth in an O shape, understanding now.

He shakes Sarah's hand.

Their hands fit perfectly with each other.

❖ ❖ ❖