Chapter 3

A&N- Hello my pumpkins! Hope you like my story! Please feedback and your ideas are always welcome. ;) x

Emily’s Pov

Our lips parted and we looked into each other’s eyes. This moment couldn’t be ruined, it was too perfect.

“That was amazing” Zayn whispered.

“Amazing” I agreed.

“I think its time to go.” He said looking at his Rolex watch.

He helped me up and we made our way back to the car. Thank god Zayn had a disguise or else it would be in the next news on MTV.

We reached home to see all the boys including Harry and Amelia, near the TV watching some movie. Harry and Amelia were sitting as far as possible.  I guess he was tired of her now.

Zayn and I sat down with the others.

“Hey want to do something?” I asked.

“Lets play truth and dare.” Louis exclaimed like he had some brilliant idea.

“Ok” we all said in unison.

Louis started it with me.

“Truth or Dare Emily?” He asked.

“Dare” I said proud.

“I dare you to kiss Harry” He informed me.

“WHAT?” I shouted.

I could feel Zayn tense up.

Harry was quiet.

“You have to!” Louis ordered.

Remind me to pay him back.

“Ugh fine.” I muttered.

Harry and I leaned in and soon his lips touched mine.

I could feel sparks and bombs in that kiss.

As soon as our lips touched I pulled away after 2 seconds.

I don’t like Harry, don’t I?

I hate him right?

After a heated up game of truth and dare, we decided to watch some movies.  I was still embarrassed about that kiss. I couldn’t really believe it.

How can I feel sparks with Harry Styles?

How can I?

I hate Harry! I hate him!!

Snap out of it Emily!

I cuddled up next to Zayn since we were watching a scary movie. I hate scary movies. Thank god Zayn had understood about the kiss and wasn’t angry.

I buried my face in his chest the whole time and I know he was enjoying that. Harry had anger and jealousy mixed on his face even though Amelia was trying to cuddle up to him, he kept pushing her off.

Fortunately Amelia was frustrated by his act so she went back to our house. Serve her right.

I was thinking so much about Zayn and Harry that when I looked at the screen the credits had rolled in.

Liam stood up with his hands on his hips.

“Who is sharing a room and with whom?” Liam asked.

“Me and Z-“

“I know! Since there are 3 rooms me and Liam can be together and Emily and Harry can be together while Niall and Zayn can be together.” Louis interrupted.

“But I want to share a room with Zayn an-“ I tried to speak but Liam cut me off.

“That’s a great idea Louis since Harry and Emily are not the best of friends they can share a room together.” Liam said smiling.

Remind me to pay back those two boys.

“Fine fine.” I said shooting Zayn a sorry look.

I looked in Harry’s direction to see him smiling.

I hope he doesn’t pull a move on me.

“Goodnight guys” I said pecking Zayn’s cheek before heading to ‘my’ room. I put my alarm on 7:30 a.m. since I decided for revenge on Louis and Harry.  I put my alarm on a vibrate mode and lied down for a peaceful sleep, unaware of when Harry came in the room.

A&N- Please comment! It would make my day! I know I am weird! ;) x