Torn Harry Styles and Zayn Malik

A&N- Hey pumpkins! This is my first story so please be nice! ;)Emily is 18 and Amelia her sister is 15 and this story is set in England. Oh and im kinda new here too! I don't know if it's a good chapter or not ;( x

Emily's Pov

I hated Harry Styles. I don't like his one-night stands, the way he uses girls and the way he always acts like a cheeky flirt. His bandmates were pretty much ok but if you ask a favourite it would be Zayn. But worse then that is my younger sister Amelia, is a big fan of Harry Styles. I every morning she wakes me up by smashing his poster into my face. My mom and dad appreciate my sister for no reason, giving her presents and good night kisses. My mom and dad think I am invisible and they don't buy me anything at ALL.

Well today I woke up with the usual routine, a smacking from a harry styles poster.

"Emily get up!! I have to tell you something!'' Amelia yelled.

"Now what?'' I groaned half asleep.

"I have two one direction tickets and backstage passes and you are coming with me!" She yelled fangirling.

"WHAT?" I yelled suddenly woken up.

No way am I setting a foot near Harry styles. No way will I go to a one direction concert. I would rather die than go there.

"I am not going." I declared.

"Well I will have to ask mom and dad first wont I?" She said with a smirk on her face.

I knew it was impossible to win from her. Mom and dad ALWAYS listen to her. I am the one who gets the blame.

"Fine!" I muttered wanting to rip her face off.

"Get ready we have to be there by 6:30 p.m.!"? Amelia said happily.

I groaned again walking up to my bathroom and taking a shower. I wore skinny jeans that showed off the shape of my legs and a sleeve less shirt that hanged loosely over my shoulders. I curled my hair and applied a bit of makeup.

I took my purse and knocked on my sister's door and saw her wearing the sluttiest outfit ever created. Oh lord.

"What are you wearing?!" She screeched.'

"What are YOU wearing?" I shot back.

"They will never go for a poor girl like you." She sneered.

"What ever lets go." I said annoyed.

We went into our Mini car and drove to the concert. The first sight I saw were millions of girls trying to get in. Are they crazy? Yep definitely! After two million light years we were seated in our front row seats.

I saw Harry Styles come out first winking at me before taking the stage. Oh god.

Amelia gave me a death glare. If looks could kill. One thing I noticed was Harry Styles was singing all his solos to me but don't think I am stupid. I know he does that to the girls he thinks are beautiful at a concert then call them backstage and start a full make out session with them. I am not going to fall for his charms.

After the concert ended we were seated backstage till he and his band mates got ready. Amelia was nearly at the point of fainting. They finally came and I was feeling uncomfortable cause Harry Styles was staring at my lips.

After a make out session with Amelia, he came over to me.

"Hey beautiful" He winked again.

"Uh hi?" I said shifting away from him.

"What's your name?" He said smiling.

"For me too know and you to never find out." I said clearly annoyed.

Harry was still staring at my lips and slowly he leaned in.

I didn't. I hated him. I slapped him.

"Do you have any respect for women Harry?" I said dragging Amelia from behind.

"Hey babe you know you want me." He said seductively.

All the boys were shocked.

"In your dreams Styles!" I said going to the exit door. I ran to a nearby park and sat near a tree, anger going through me. Does he have any respect for women? He always treats them like toys. The rest of one direction were alright but him?

He is clearly annoying.

With these thoughts coming into my mind , I didn't notice Zayn was coming to me with a disguise.

"Hey" He said calmly.

"Hey" I said.

'I am sorry about Harry he-"

"Its ok" I said interrupting him.

"Well tell me more about your self." He said.

I started telling me about my pathetic life. He started telling me about his. I cuddled up next to him while he was talking. He didn't seem to mind. I felt my eyes going heavy and in a few minutes I was asleep in Zayn Malik's arms.

I liked Zayn. He dosent want to get in my pants unlike Harry. Zayn understands me.

A&N- Hope u liked it ;) feedback is nice :) x