049 • Dana

It was a restless night. Dana slept now and then, but most of the time she spent staring at the ceiling. Then she remembered that one second in which she'd thought that Opie was dying. That had been the first thought that popped in her mind, right after the gun shot next to her ear. The moments that followed had been so chaotic, so full of emotions, that her brain seemed to have ward off that horrible second. But now, now she heard nothing but her breathing and that of Juice, the bullet seemed to be fired over and over again. Opie's death had been so close. He could just as easily have been the one who dropped on the floor with a bullet in his head. She shivered, she felt ice cold. She pulled the blankets a little closer, although she knew she couldn't expel this kind of cold with something like that. 

She looked at Juice. He was lying on his side, his face toward her, sound asleep, and his mouth a little open. She smiled. Dana sat up carefully and took off her nightie. She wanted to feel his warmth, his skin against hers. Maybe this wasn't the slow development he had in mind, but she didn't care. She needed it.

She laid down on her side and snuggled into him. The warmth of his chest warmed her back, and she took his hand, pulled his arm around her. His fingers clamped around hers and she heard him mumble, but he didn't wake up. 

💀  

When Dana woke up, the sun was already shining. She felt Juice's breathing in her neck and turned around. Her fingers run over his abs, while she bowed forward to kiss him. 

A grin played around his lips when he opened his eyes. "Can get used to this." His voice sounded raspy. His glance drifted over her face. "Have you sle –  oh," he stammered dumbfounded when his eyes discovered her breasts. "Now I'm startin' to wonder if I'm not still dreamin'."

Dana chuckled, stretched her neck and whispered in his ear: "Maybe you should find out if they feel real enough."

A wicked grin appeared on his face, that also lit up his brown eyes. With his right index finger he poked her right breast. "Hmm, not sure."

She tapped his nose, and when his laughter filled the silence an elated feeling flamed up in her chest. Before she could say anything, he spread his fingers and enclosed her breast, squeezing softly. His thumb stroked her nipple and she felt the goosebumps spread across her body. 

"And? Still thinkin' this is a fantasy?"

"Nah, were bigger there."

She made a offended noise. Chuckling he shoved an arm underneath her and rolled her on top of him. "Kiddin'.' Both of his hands slipped over her bosom now. Her belly tightened, it was gorgeous to feel his fingers play with that sensitive skin. 

"You're beautiful, Dana. You really are. You're not outta place next to me."

"Shut up," she chuckled, leaning forward and biting his lower lip when he was about to kiss her. She felt his grin against her lips, being very aware of his thumbs pressing against her stiff nipples and the rest of his fingers warming her skin. 

"But? You were hot tonight?"

She bent back a little. Her fingers strayed off his chest. "Felt cold. Knew you would warm me up." She bent her head, watching how his fingers caressed her breasts. Desire raged through her. How would he feel, inside her? Despite the fact that she was already sitting on top of him half naked, the thought made her blush. "Actually I wanted to get dressed before you'd notice. Buildin' up things slowly huh? Dunno if that's my strong suit. Maybe I should look for another boyfriend. One who isn't as damn hot as you."

He rushed into laughing again, and the sight of it made the warmth in her stomach bubble up even more. "What about Bobby? Long grey hair, a beard... a very manly beer belly... Kinda got everything I've not?"

She made a face. "If you keep suggestin' things like that, my lust will die easily."

He sat up straight and enveloped his arms around her waist. "Was your idea."

She wanted to say something smart back, but all she could do was sigh with closed eyes when his lips glided down her neck, kissing, softly sucking, along her collar-bone, further down... 

Three loud bangs against the door made her widen her eyes. In a reflex she recoiled. Not that she came far, Juice's arms were still around her. 

"Juice!" a compelling voice sounded. Jax. "You're here? 's a quarter past ten. Get the hell out of there and move your lazy ass to the table!" 

"Oh shit." Juice's eyes grew wide. "It's that late?" A little harder he continued:  "Comin!"

"You better be there in a minute!" 

Still Dana could hear the VP chuckle, before his footsteps moved away from the door.

Dana climbed off Juice and watched him slip into his jeans, grumbling. He put on the same shirt he had worn yesterday, followed by his cut. He quickly pecked her lips and barefoot he hurried out of the room. 

Dana chuckled softly. Yeah, go explain your brothers why you're too late. 

---

If you like this story, please also take a look at my other SOA-fanfic that I started not so long ago. :)

Will be something totally different, but I've great plans for that story as well. ^^

It's called "A Raven's Sorrow".