"Who Cares if I'm Orochimaru's Daughter?"

Hey people!

I decided to write this story because I was reading an Orochimaru has a daughter story and this idea to write on popped into my head.

I thought I better start or the idea was going to annoy the heck outta me.

I dedicate this story to the writer who inspired the idea for this story. Thank you so much.

The picture on the side is Orochimaru's daughter Darci (Darci means dark).

Hope you guys like it!

Please review and vote if you want to!

(Also, please bare with me, this is my first story so there are so many mistakes but I am slowly [very slowly] editing them out. Thank you!)

________________________________________________________________________________

'Knock knock'

I stood up from my bed and answered the door. Standing there smiling was none other than Kabuto.

"Kabuto!" I squealed and launched myself into his arms. We fell to the ground laughing.

"When did you get back?" I asked. I was currently sitting on his stomach, and best thought to move and sit on the floor.

"I got back about 10 minutes ago." he said.

"And you came to see my before I had to hunt you down for a hug" I said smiling.

"That and you father wants to see you" he said. When he mentioned my father his tone got serious. I nodded and stood up. Holding out my hand I waited for Kabuto to take it before pulling him to his feet. I let Kabuto lead me to my father, not really wanting to go. I loved daddy with all my heart, but sometimes he can be a bit scary. Holding my breath, I waited as Kabuto knocked.

"Come in" my father hissed from the other side. The door opened and I walked inside, trying not to make much sound.

"I fetched your daughter for you Lord Orochimaru" Kabuto said closing the door.

"Daddy" I whispered in greeting.

"It's good to see you honey." he replied.

"I missed you so much" I told him as I lifted my face to look at him.

"I missed you as well child" he said sitting down. Kabuto walked over and took his place beside my father on the left.

"I have some bad news" my father announced. My eyes grew wide, worried thoughts crashing around my brain.

"No need to be worried. You will be safe" Kabuto said. I ignored him and continued staring at my father. Only his words mattered to my right now.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. Generally whenever I received bad news, it meant that we were moving again. I always hated moving. Kabuto never let me go outside until he was sure that I wouldn't blow our cover.

"We nowhere. Kabuto, I and a few others, to another hideout" my father explained.

"What about me?" I asked my voice cracking.

"I am sending you to the leaf village. They don't know that you exist so it is the safest place for you to be."

"When will I see you again?"

"Not for a while I have to say."

"But when the Chuunin exams start you will see Kabuto quite a bit" my father added. I looked at Kabuto and smiled. Kabuto was like my big brother. And like big brothers we got along or we fought.

"When am I going?" I asked fearing that it would be too soon.

"Tomorrow" Kabuto stated. I refused to cry. I refused to leet daddy think that I was weak. I had to be strong. For daddy.

"Why can't I go with you? I don't care about my safety as long as I am with you. I know you can keep me safe" I argued.

"I know it's tough, but I want you to be safe. If you were with me or Kabuto, you wouldn't be. You re my daughter Darci, and I can't let anything happen to you." Daddy said with a hint of a smile. I nodded in understanding. I didn't like it, but I understood.

"Kabuto go help my daughter pack some clothes." my father commanded. Kabuto nodded and walked back over to me. Holding out his hand, he waited for me to take it. Pushing past the peace offering, I stalked back to my room, not happy at all. Part of me thought that this was all Kabuto's idea. Sometimes, he didn't like me. Sitting on my bed, I watched as Kabuto packed a bag for me. Arms around my legs, I couldn't help but think of all the stuff I was going to miss. Daddy most of all.

'My worst nightmare came true' I thought.

"Get some sleep. you leave in the early morning" Kabuto said. He kissed my hair and walked out of the door and switching off the light. Pulling the bed covers back, I slid in and held myself. Crying wasn't an option. I couldn't risk anyone hearing. Taking a hold of the necklace I inherited from my mother, I held it close as tears silently slipped from my eyes.

'Please protect them mummy' I thought and with that I faded into sleep.

#*#*#*#*

The next morning I was woken up by Kabuto.

"You are to eat breakfast, change and then go see your father" he said. He had placed a tray with food on my bedside table. With a sigh, I grabbed it and began eating. After I was done, I went and had a quick shower, getting dressed, before leaving to go say goodbye to my father. Like always, I knocked before entering.

"Ah, Darci. your here" my father said.

"Yes daddy" I replied.

"I'm sorry you have to leave but I want you to be safe. When I was on my mission I bought some thing for you. It is to remind you of me and your heritage" my father said as Kabuto walked over and handed my a box. Opening it, I saw, inside, was small black snake.

"You got me a snake daddy?" I asked with a grin.

"Yessss, I did. Do you like him?" my father asked. I nodded.

"What are you going to call him?" Kabuto asked.

I thought about it for a moment before I found the perfect name for my snake.

"I shall call him, Arashi" I said smiling.

"Perfect" my father said smiling. It was only a brief smile though.

"Now, you have to go" he said. My smile dropped but I nodded.

"I'll walk you to the gates" my father said standing up.

"Thank you daddy" I said. I picked Arashi up from the box and wrapped him around my neck. Running to my room, I grabbed my bag before meeting daddy at the front door. I looked at him with a sad smile. I didn't want to leave. I had never been away from daddy for so long. He never said when I would be back with him.

"Good luck and stay safe" my father said. I nodded and gripped the straps of my backpack. With a deep breathe I turned and exited the compound.

"Stay safe Darci" Kabuto calleed.

"You and daddy as well" I replied before setting off at a run toward the Leaf Village. Next chapter, here I come!