Chp.18 Scared

Ariel Pov.

I take conner hand and walk with him inside his huge house we walk past the kitchen and see one of his maids preparing lunch i think we walk up the flights of stairs and reach his room.

"sooooooooo whats up ? i ask 

"WHY DID HE HIT YOU !" conner yells in a voice i never heard before , i flinch back a little.

"because he hates me" i whipser i look to see conner face soften he come towards me but i back away 

"baby come here" i shake my head , but he still come up to me and pull me to his chest 

"please just dont hurt me ok?" i ask i feel him stiffen and pull me out his hold and look at me deep into my eyes

"i would never hurt you ever i only want you to be safe " he leans his head down and crash his lips to mine i respond back quickly and feel his hands move down to my legs to grab them and wrap around his waist he carries me to his bed and lays me down softly he flicks his tounge out and punch it into my mouth his tounge dance around my mouth until i let out a soft moan and with that he's off of me and across the room .

"what did i do?" i rush out

"nothing its just...... nothing " i raised  up from the bed and head to the door 

"ariel stop where are you going?"

"im tired of you doing that to me everytime its gets heated your rush away from like im some type of poisin " i let my head fall beacuse i can feel tears brim around my eyes.

"its not that princess its just....i-i dont want to hurt you."

"and you know what conner its hurts that i want you so bad in that way and your always dissing me" in a quick flash conner pins be against his door .

IM NOT DISSING YOU , I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO MY MA-GIRLFRIEND!" he drops me to the ground and grab a shirt he pushes me aside and i can hear his heavy footsteps down the hall i stand there shock for a second and walk out the door i run down the stairs only to bump into someone

"watch where you going whore!"i look up to see none other than sally 

"sorry" i mumble

"wait are you crying? HA! what happen conner getting tired of you already" she coos in a baby voice i back away and run out the front door only to bump into someone else .

"FUCK CAN I JUST PLEASE WITH AN INSULT !! i yell not even looking up at the person

"kitten?"

'Tanner thank god !" i run into his arms and his gladly catches me i wrap my arm around his neck and bring him down to my level since he is way taller than me he wraps his arms around my wait in burry his head into the neck and lifts me up and we stay like that for about 2 mintues. until he lets me down and holds one of my hands in his.

"what did he do this time?" 

"i dont think i good enough from him tanner" i say as my head is faceing my shoes i feel tanner two fingers under my chin.

"ariel look at me , your more than enough ok?, dont ever think your not enough ". he leans down and kisses my forhead and i just wrap my arms around his wait and he agains hold me tight . i look up to see tanner looking at someone behind me i turn around still in tanner arms to see whats he looking at .

oh no it conner wait how long have he been there? have he been watching us the whole time? omg ! i feel panic in my chest . wait ? why would i be feeling this way me and tanner didnt do anything wrong we just wear hugging and he was just been a good friend. 

i  let my hands fall from tanner waist and look a conner who is still glaring at tanner i start walking  back .  bad idea i see conner eys flicker to mine in a second he starts walking towards me in a inhuman speed then he does the unthinkable 

HE BITES ME ON MY NECK !