Chp.13 Skating & Holding Hands

Edited As Of 7/17/15 

-Ariel Pov-

I woke up with my phone buzzing i look down to see a snapchat i hold the msg down to see Conner with his perfect black hair and his cute smirk without his lip ring i reply with my lips squished together showing my dimples.

i get up and walk to my bathroom to get ready for my day , after showering and brushing my teeth i put on  jeans and a black hoodie with my hightop black converse i let my hair air dry so it can have a cute frizzy look, i run downstairs to pour some cereal and make my way to the t.v i see a note on the table and read it outloud

"dear beautiful i didn't want to wake you so i changed you and me and Tanner cleaned up i also locked up but i had an amazing time last night cant wait to see you this afternoon :) - Conner"

hmmp i was wondering how i got in my pj's i shrugged and sit on the couch flipping through the channels, WAIT HOLD THE HELL UP HE CHANGED ME ! HE SAW MY UNDIES OH MY GOD !!

i just stare at the note and re-read it making sure and i was correct he changed me i ran up to my room to grab my phone i snapchatted him my number telling him to call me now  i wait till my phone start ringing  i quickly answer it.

"YOU CHANGED ME!"

"what are you talking about sweety" i hear my dad voice  oh crap

"ugh i mean you called me" i say relaxing

"i wanted to see how your doing"

"good " i say i look at my phone to see a unknown number "Conner" i say in a whisper

"what's that honey" 

"nothing i have to go pee talk to you later love you" i didn't give him time to reply i clicked over quickly

"YOU CHANGED ME !"

"y-yea i thought you would be hot going to sleep in your jeans " he says i can tell he was scared, 

"are you upset"

"no im not " i said truthfully

"good because i wanted to take you skating"

"skating?"

"yea well skateboarding " he says 

"oh cool i never been"

"great pick you up in 10" he says hanging up giving me no room to argue i run to my bathroom packing a few things then going to the kitchen to pack snacks i then hear the doorbell i put my phone in my back pocket and open the door to see a smiling conner i study him he is wearing a blue button down with a black cardigan with grey skinny jeans and black and red vans he looks  hot as hell. 

"hey beautiful"

"hey" i say smiling ,  i head out the door and look under the mat and lock the door i head to Conner's white bmw

"wow you and Tanner love your cars" i say eyeing his car

"yea we do " he says opening the door for me then closing it, awwww how sweet

"so whats in the backpack?" he ask soon as he get's in

"nosy are we " i say smirking "well a first aid kit just in case i hurt myself  then snacks and waters for the both of us " i say throwing it in the backseat.

"great lets get going" he say's backing out my driveway

we get to the boardwalk at the beach,  he get's out to let me out then pops his trunk i go to the backseat and put on my backpack when i look up i see him holding two black skateboards with writing on the back of both i look close at the first one it says Conner in white with white and black symbols on the back i then look at the second one and it has my name in red with a little mermaid theme.

i look at it again and lunged to hug him he must excepted that because he drop the boards right before i crash to them then i felt his warm arms wrap around my waist and the sparks begin to fly again i can feel his nose in my hair i try to pull back but he just holds me tighter i just wrap my arms back around his neck we stay like that for a while before he let's go i looked into his eyes and i saw passion, so I looked down.

"ummm let's get started" he says tugging my arm

-1 hour later-

" NO IM NOT GETTING BACK ON THAT CONNER !

"come on you was doing so well"

"NO I KEEP FALLING CAN WE JUST LEAVE"

"NO! how about if i hold your hand" i nod my head and get back on my board and conner gets back on his and grabs my hand our hands are so cute when put together 

"you promise you wont let go"

"i promise i will never let go" he stares  in my eyes and my  stomach is doing flips right now for some reason i feel like he's not only talking about my hand i smile at him and he returns one.

we ride down the board walk hand in hand as we see the sun set over the water i feel my strawberry blonde hair moving a little with the wind i steal i glance at Conner to find him staring at me we both do i little laugh and look back at the amazing view.