Ch.5 Mate And Cake

Edited As Of 7/17/15 

-Conner Pov-

"CON!" i hear Tanner yell from down the hallway i stop so his slow ass can catch up

"what" i look up at him and he just smiling like really hard 

" dude spit it out" I say  as i tap his back twice.

" i got a really hot girl as my english partner "

" dude that sucks you gotta retake that boring ass class" I say but he just shrugs and sticks his hand and his pockets .

"well lets go to the caf because im starving " he says 

" dude you're always hungry"

"well what do you expect from a werewolf duuuh Con use your brain"

he says as he nudge my head a little i just laugh it off and keep walking to the caf. soon as i walk in im hit with the most wonderful smell. 

"Lilly's and Watermelon Mmmmmmm"

" what about lilly's and watermelon " Tanner says as he rises he eyebrow

" dude my mates in here somewhere" i say as i start to walk to find the smell but interrupted with someone kissing me i look down to see Sally kissing me.

"Happy birthday baby i got a surprise for you " she says as she pulls me towards the table with most of the pack members and some humans form the lacrosse  team im captain of the lacrosse  team my teammates are the only humans i hang out with, as i look at the table there is a  white cake that has happy 17 birthday conner on it in black writing.

" wow thanks sally you shouldn't have but i really need to talk to yo-

"ssssh we can talk later now its time for some cake" she says as she claps her hands 

i look around and notice the smells gone faint

"shit i mumble under my breath i mindlink tanner to see where he at.

"dude where are i need your help get me away from sally so i can find my mate "

"well im taking a piss right now but I'll  talk to you later cause its kind of weird talking to a guy while you're trying to do your business "

i end the mindlink and pray that lunch is over soon.  

"some best friend you are" i say to Tanner walking up to his locker

" stop being a bitch con " he says laughing 

" i forgot but how did it go? did you save me some cake?"

i did save him some  but no fucking way he's getting it now. 

" Sorry what i can't hear you oh yea thats right im being a bitch" i say with a smile

"Dude no fair "

" its soooo fair" i say as i walk down the hallway still hearing Tanner calling my name 

Ahahah i got your bitch tan i say as i text Sally telling her not to give tanner his piece of cake.