12

↑                                ↑
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

  ↑                                ↑  ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

         ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

The dining area was now packed; Couples, families and a few single people occupied almost every table as waiters wandered about, taking orders and transporting food.
What you didn't notice at first glance was a live band playing at the far end of the area. It was a romantic song, fitting for the aura of the time and setting.

  You had changed quickly into something more fitting than your comfy loose t shirt and jeans. You wore a tights and a black dress, lined with velvet at the end of the mini skirt and portion of the collar just beneath a white lace and fishnet flower design that continued down to your half sleeves. A sewn in belt at the waist for decoration tied it all together. The whole outfit with black heels made Jimin stumble on his words when you exited the bathroom.

  Back at the now bustling, chatty dining area, you and Jimin had luckily gotten to a two person round table next to the humongous window at the back end early enough before the herds of people came in.
You were lucky to even get a seat here because everybody wanted to sit here near the windows, displaying an astonishing view of the lit up city down below, and with the evening dark sky, it was perfectly picture worthy.

  The menus were already laid out on every table alongside some silverware and swan napkins at which you smiled at, impressed.
Picking up the gold painted menu, you opened it and scanned your eyes all over the choices they had.
You really couldn't decide on what to get. If you were honest, you were a picky eater, so you didn't want to get anything you wouldn't like or certainly wouldn't finish.

  "So, what are you going to have?" Jimin asked, placing his menu down, probably already done with his order.
"Um.." you dragged the word, pursing your lips, still reading over each dish.
"Op, waiters here" he remarked and your heart rate suddenly picked up the pace.
Out of all in-use tables he had to come to ours right now.

  A waiter arrived, dressed in a black satin waistcoat on top of a white button up shirt. He had a cute black bow tie and held a notepad in his left as a stainless cloth was draped over his right forearm.

  "Good evening. Have you decided on what you would you like?" His pencil hovered over the notepad, looking between the two of you, a polite worker type smile drawn on his face.
"Yeah, I'd like the Hawaiian shrimp truck special with rice please" Jimin said, passing him the menu while you hurriedly looked for something good to order.
"Drink?"
"Sparkling water"

  Jimin was already done with his order, and now the man waited for you.
You bit the corner of your lip, "I'll have what he's having" you glanced to Jimin and back to him.
"Ok" he scribbled some notes down, "your food should arrive soon. There's a buffet over there," he pointed back to the buffet "so feel free to grab a plate and take back some side dishes to your pleasing" He kindly took your menu also and you smiled in return.
"Thanks," Jimin said.
The waiter left, and again the silence induced your table, excluding the murmuring and band in the background.