02

"Are we there yet?" You prolonged a groan.
"No." your fathers used out voice repeated yet again.

As of this moment right now, you were bothering your parents, continuously asking 'are we there yet' for approximately 18 minutes.
To you, it was quite amusing, seeing them get so aggravated. In a way, it was small revenge for arranging a marriage to someone you hate without your say. Of course, this retribution doesn't equal their actions.
Maybe I should cry and scream like a toddler...

"Are we-"
"Y/N Y/L/N. I WILL MAKE YOU KISS PARK JIMIN AT THE DINNER IF YOU DO NOT BE QUIET" your mother yelled, glaring back at you.
You hushed, keeping your mouth shut for the rest of the ride.

~

Your mother linked arms with your father as she exited the car. You gagged jokingly and your mother frowned at you, giving you a little chuckle.

Following after your parents, you entered the beige brick building that was accented by a large, sign that read the restaurants name in cursive, standing out with bright white lighting.

↑ ↑
  ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

The interior was beautiful - not your average place to have a casual dinner. However, you already thought about that when a kind chauffeur handled the parking of your car for you when you were just outside the entrance.

  Upon the ceiling were golden chandeliers patterned around, softly emitted a warm yellow light.
The walls a brick design, again coloured beige and the carpeting was a royal blue with tiny golden diamonds plotted on them.

Your parents stopped by the man behind the wooden podium as you continued inspecting the restaurant quite obviously from next to them.
"Good evening sir" the man bowed, smiling. You and your parents bowed your heads in return.
"Good evening. Reservation for Mr Y/l/n?" He asked.
The man gently dragged his finger across a sheet of laminated paper and replied after finding your name.
"Ah yes with Mr Park. Right this way" he came out from behind the podium and escorted you to your table.

While walking your mother gave you a wide 'isn't he a gentleman' smile, raising her eyebrows in admiration.
You smirked knowingly and rolled your eyes.

While passing by numerous chatting couples and families, you took sneaky peaks on their tables, and was disappointed to see very scarce amounts of delicious seeming food on their huge plates.

Why do such expensive places serve the littlest portions of food?

"And here's your table" the waiter spoke, holding his arm out toward the table, which was not in your view as you stood behind your parents.

"Mr Y/l/n" a disembodied, male voice sounded.
"Mr Park, Mrs Park" your mother and father bowed formally.
From where you were standing, you couldn't see who it was, however you were too shy to walk round and make yourself seen.

  "And, our daughter. Y/n"

And as if on cue, your parents moved opposing sides so that you could come into full view.

  Your stomach churned and lips moved nervously into a small smile with 3 pairs of eyes at you, though you only got round to looking at the first person who said your name; Mrs Park.
Wait what?
She looked exactly like the woman who you had served yesterday at the restaurant; she had that chestnut, short naturally curly hair, though this time it was open.

"Is that really you? You look..so different" she almost seemed breathless.
"Ehe..yeah. It's been over 10 years" you brought in your upturned lips while nervously fiddling with your purse.
"My, you're so beautiful! And what a pretty dress" she praised, indicating at your dress beneath your black trench coat as it was a showering and slightly chilly afternoon oddly enough.