{Chapter 5: Do it.}

Warning this chapter contains Strong langue

I felt disgusted with his being just near me, Anti frowned "whats so wrong with me that makes you so sick to be near me." Antis voice was stiff he had his head lower i was scared to answer, What if i said the wrong thing? "Answer me!" Antis voice roared I flinched. i stayed silent after a few minutes Anti shook his head and sighed "Maybe a few days in here alone will make you think to answer me when asked something." Anti turned around like he was disappointed it was like i froze in time i heard the words from Anti but it was like i couldn't say anything or do anything. After an half an hour i soon started to realized what was happening, i looked around i slowly got onto my knees with my hand pulling be hide me from the cuffs that held them back. i slowly looked around the room for some sort of escape, as my eyes glazed down towards the i saw the keys to the hand cuffs.

It couldn't just be that easy could it?

I slowly leaned over a grabbed the keys with my mouth, I stopped when i heard something drop from downstairs after a few i started to move again. I unlocked the keys and i looked down at my wrists the were red and swore from the hand cuffs i quickly gave them a rubbed and look towards the window, i slowly walked towards the window without making a sound i lightly put my hands onto the bottom. I couldn't be this easy. It just cant be. I tried to lifted the window up but it didn't move i looked down to see it was bolted shut. "dammit." i cursed to myself quietly, I looked towards the door and saw it was unlocked. Should i take the chance, I mean it could only be my only chance. I thought to myself. I sighed and walked over to the door i placed my hand onto the cold door nob, i slowly opened it without a sound. I heard nothing from downstairs, I slowly walked down the stairs i saw the door from the bottom stairs. Should i just run for it? i look over to the kitchen to see no one the view was clear, i speed walked over trying to make little to no noise. I went to grabbed the door nob when i heard.

"going somewhere are we?" Antis voice filled my ears. My whole body tensed up, I slowly turned around to see Anti with his arms crossed. I backed away from the door and looked down waiting for some sort of pain to hit me, all the pain i was being hit with was silence. Anti started to walk back a fort "Leave." Anti stopped in his place with a dark tone in his voice, "Wh-" Before you could even finished He yelled "Leave!" you backed up a little away from him and you stood there for a moment unsure where to go. Anti turned his face to look at you, anger still in his eyes - But then the Scowl turned into a smirk. "So you don't want to leave?" He asked, You shook your head no "I dont know where to go.." you said, your voice breaking in between your words.

"Anywhere" Anti waved his hand in a circular motion. You were confused "Anywhere?" you repeated him as you look around the living room recreant of what to do " i just thought you wouldn't like to see what happens next." His smirk went away sadistic look appeared in his eyes.

you open your mouth to say something but quickly closed it when you realized there was nothing more to say.

"Maybe im not think clearly." Anti talked to himself shaking his head, Was he ever thinking clearly? you thought to yourself. As you did he stopped shaking his head.

"you think im crazy, Dont you?" Anti said between his gritted teeth. "no.." you whispered but your mind said differently. "even you cant take me seriously." Anti growled you eyed down a knife that was just sitting on a table, Anti seemed to have a lot of those just sitting around everywhere. Anti eyed followed your eyes and his eyes landed onto the knife as well.

"No one can take me seriously." Anti continue, you leaped forward in attempt to grab the knife off the table. But Anti was quicker, Anti held the knife up at you and you froze in place. and glared up at him, "Is this how its gonna be?" Anti asked with his head titled. you did nothing but stay completely silent cause what else could you do? Anti walk slightly towards you and you moved backwards a bit until you heard "Dont move." Anti Barked, you did what he told you to do. You froze still you felt your body and mind telling you to run for it. But you couldn't move you wanted to so badly, but yet you couldn't.

Anti closed the gap with the knife still pointed towards you. "I thought.." he slightly lowered the knife and avoid eye contact. He body tensed up and he faced you, He pushed the knife closer to you so close you could feel the tip of the knife against you neck. "I thought after all i have done for you." He paused for a moment and looked at me i closed me eyes i wanted to back up from the knife but i couldn't, One small tear fell from you eye and down your cheek.

You felt Anti slightly shift You felt his hand on the back of your neck, Ensuring himself that you couldn't move away from him. "That i could end your horrible pitiful human life in a second." He whispered in a low voice, "do you realized that?" he asked, you stayed silent scared to do anything. "Answer me!" Anti's voice roared, You let out a quite 'yes', just so he'd clam down a little "i think you should show me a little bit more of respect and appreciation, Knowing im completely in control of your existence." he continued.

taking in Antis word, you felt utterly helpless, Maybe id rather die than be here.... You thought to yourself without thinking, you let your words fall out of your mouth "Do it." as you did a couple tears fell from your eyes. Antis grip loosened on your neck "what?" Anti said with a confused face. "please.." you bugged this time this time you open your eyes to meets Antis glare his eyes were filled of confusion.

Antis eyes searched your eyes, it didn't make sense to him, his face soften.

"She said 'Do it." A deep smooth voice appeared from the side of you and Anti.