{Chapter 2: Good Things Don't Last.}

Warning: This chapter will have Violence,And Strong Langue. You are warned 

I woke up on a cold hard floor, I stood up and started to walk forward when something tugged on my ankle i looked down to see a chain attached to the ankle brace that was around my ankle. "Fucking Great." i growled The room was dark very dark. the only light was a light bulb above me that only lit up around me, i tried to look into the darkness and get my eyes use to it. But sadly nothing work, "Where am i-" i cut myself off when i heard footsteps walking my direction. I panicked, I quickly  sat back down and tucked my head into my knees, I heard a door open which sounded like the door to the room i was in. The footsteps walked in but soon stopped, I tired to keep clam and keep a blank mind cause if its who i think it is i know how he works by know, All i can do is hope for it to be someone else. 

"i know your awake you've never been good at slowly your heart down sweet heart." His voice filled my ears it made my jaw tighten up, i slowly looked up to see only darkness my eyes scanned the room. "Haven't we've been in this station before?" I hissed "why don't you try something new for once." I told him i tired to hide my fear the best i thought i was doing well          "DiD yoU FOrgEt tHe rULeS aLreADy." His sick laugh sounded like it was all around me I started to shake i was scared to know what was gonna happen "It SEeMS LiKE i MigHT NeEd To ReMInD YoU." He started to laugh even more He came into view His sickly pale skin his messy dark green hair His Insane blue eyes and statistic smile. I wanted to puke, He made me sick, made me angry, How he ruined everything for me. "Fuck you." Is all i said and i knew i would regret it later but it felt so good to say it and mean it. His smile faded In a flash i was up against   the wall He held my throat just enough where i could barely breathe, "Have you forgotten how much pain i can put you in as fast as you can say my name." he paused for a second "which your pretty good at." He look at me and licked his teeth, my eyes started to water like as they were a lake the was about to poor over the edge and if anyone made the sliest move it would over flow. He let go of my neck and leaded in "Oh don't cry sweet heart it will only make it longer." he whispered into my ear which made me cringe i felt heat hot breath on my neck my body tensed up when i felt his lips on my neck, I soon felt pain run through my body "ANTI STOP!" I yelled. 

I Shot up in my bed in a cold sweat, i was panting "I-it was only a dream..Thank god.." i said to myself... i looked over at the clock it read 6:30 Am i sighed, i wasn't gonna be able to go back to bed so i slowly got out of bed and walked downstairs i walked over to the kitchen and put coffee on and opened the fridge , grabbed some water and i grabbed my new medication. i grabbed one a popped it in my mouth and some water as well, then i swallowed. I slowly turned around to see Anti leading against my wall my eyes winded I quickly rubbed my eyes and blinked twice He was still there. My heart dropped i froze in fear, He just smirked at me the coffee ding went off i basically jumped out of my skin and turned around. Anti chuckled and my worst nightmare had just became true, i turned around to see him stand up "you've have just been a mess without me haven't you?" he smirked it made me sick how he would find this funny "i wouldn't say that." my voice had no tone in it. I knew that i was fucked, that he wouldn't have left me alone. i knew i wasn't gonna get away from him, Since he follows me fucking everywhere. "good thing's just don't last do they?" i lifted my head towards him with no expression it was like couldn't feel anything, or maybe i felt to much that i didn't feel anything at all.. "Am i not a good thing, Y/N?" he frowned i knew he was trying to get in my head make me feel bad for him it wasn't gonna work."that's not gonna work, your not gonna make me feel sorry for you." He made my blood boil "I mean hell id rather fucking rot in hell then feel sorry for fucking you." I spat at him i wanted him to leave, i wanted him to fucking go away. By the look on his face he didn't like what i had said, the next thing i knew was i was bent over my counter with my arm be hide me being twisted. Pain shot through my arm and shoulder, i whimpered from the pain As i did Anti chuckled "Have i missed that sound." he sighed "I didn't want to start the day off like this but it seems like you have to be thought the rules again." he smiled he grabbed the Kitchen Knife next to me and of course he had to pick the biggest 

My heart dropped What ever he was going to do was going to hurt badly, I wasn't up for that what so ever. My eyes watered when felt the blade up against my arm where old scars were, "don't you remember the first time we met? How you had these deep scars all over your legs and arms?" He chuckled "I thought you could take pain...But then again i probably was thinking about a worse pain. You screamed so much that day It was honestly the most i have heard you scream. After a couple of months you became quite cause you didn't like me getting pleasure from your voice. It only made me want to hurt you so much more. Soooo..." He paused the bad times came running back of course i remember how could someone forget.

 He smirked "Are you gonna scream for me or not?" I stayed silent i wasn't gonna give him that pleasure he didn't deserve it "Ill assume no. So that means ill just have to make you scream." he started to laugh i felt the tip of the blade press against my arm i felt the blood start to drip from where the knife was,  I bit my lip to hold in the scream from the pain i felt him start to crave something into my arm. The pain only got worse i felt blood drip down my lip cause i started to bite my lip to hard he only chuckled holding in my voice felt like acid in my lungs and throat i don't know how i didn't scream in the past. "you know it will hurt less if you scream? So just let it out." he spoke in my ear it gave me chills...would it? would it hurt less if i screamed..I shook my head i was not about to give him that satisfaction. He growled as soon as he did he only pressed down harder "ANTI PLEASE STOP IT! IT HURTS!" I Screamed. FUCK. Is the only word that came to my mind"There you go, if you give me what i want ill make it go by fast." he laugh the water works started Tears fell from my eyes, i scream so loud and it actually felt better. after a few minute he let me go my legs felt weak i fell to the floor blood covered my arm and his hand. I felt dizzy i wanted to puke i wanted to just die. "Come on you use to last longer than that without passing out. what happen sweet heart, do i need to make you tough again?" Anti crouched down to my level i looked at him with my dull eyes to only see his insane smile, soon everything went black.

I wished i could just wake up from this nightmare that i live in.

Another Note: I hope you guys enjoyed it!!!