{Chapter 4. Never Trust A Demon.}

Warning there will be strong language and Sexually Themes  

 woke up and slowly got out of bed and i headed down stairs i walked into the living room to see Anti sitting at the table with coffee his head snapped towards me he had bad bags under his eyes...I looked down  and grabbed went to grab a coffee cup but could reach.. I sighed and look at Anti "Hey...could you help me grab a cup..?" i spoke softly and rubbed my neck Antis eyes lit up a bit "S-sure..." he stood up out of his chair and walk over grabbed the cup and even poor coffee for me i was surprised somethings wrong with him.. i thought Anti sat back down and i followed him and sat down. We sat in silence, i looked up at anti who was a wreck "Whats wrong?" i asked Anti Who looked up surprised.

"Nothing sweet heart don't worry about me..."  he gave a weak smile "i know i shouldn't but god dammit i cant help it." i growled at myself I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, he's a wreak "Hey look i forgive you for being a jackass's...just-lets just watch some Netflix." I stood up and walked over to the couch Anti followed with his head down.

After a an hour into the movie i felt a hand slid up my thigh my body tensed up, I felt hot breathe on my neck i heard Anti chuckle "Your so easy to play with." Anti growled into my ear. "I thought you knew when i tried to get in your head." I felt his hand move up now it was at my inner thigh I quickly stood up i was pissed he acted like he was wreak Now he's trying to get in my head! "Oh but sweetie im already in your head." Anti grinned "You sick baster! I try to be nice to you for once and, And you were only messing with me!" I growled God I knew i shouldn't have fucking trusted him! He a fucking Demon for fuck sake's! i cursed at myself "Now is that anyway to talk to the person who has your life in their hands?" He raised a eye brow at me. "I Dont care about dying anymore. YOU. DON'T. SCARE. ME." I hissed Anti's face became expressionless "Listen ive tried being nice but it seems you just dont learn Y/N. Now you've brought to yourself so you cant blame me for whats gonna happen." Anti put his hands up like he was doing nothing wrong. "What the hell you mean i brought this to myself! I made you kidnap me! I made you hurt me! I call Bullshit! I didnt do anything." I yelled at him all that did Caused him to chuckle at me The next thing i knew is that my wrist was grabbed with intense force and i was being pulled down a hall way "Let me go Anti!" i spat at him as i tried to pull the other way.

He opened the door to his room and threw me in and he came after me. I fell on my face from being forcefully thrown. The side of my face stung from the impacted I slowly lifted myself up but before i could fully i was forcefully pulled up, Anti held my hands be hide my back he started walking me towards the bed i spotted  that there were handcuffs cuff to the back frame of the bed. My gut turned in way it shouldn't have, i felt sick from not knowing what was gonna happen Han threw me onto the bed i landed on my back. Before i could reacted Anti quickly cuffed my hand, "Anti let me go this isn't funny!" I closed my legs and laid them flat since i was only wearing his shirt and my underwear my face heated up "Your right it's not funny. But you sure do look hot when you blush." He took a long look at me looking at all my craves and features. I sighed "What a-are you gonna do to me." i look the other way i felt something weird it was like... 

I felt like i wanted him to something....

But i shook it off.

Another Note: Sorry this one wasn't has long has the others! But some spicy things are gonna happen in the next chapter! ;D