four

i paced quickly until i reached the entry way of the dormitory. my footsteps were rapid and my heels were clicking away like a metronome in 300 beats per minute setting. i swiftly tried to put the keys in the knob. missing a couple times in regards of eager panic and my shaken fingers.

   as soon as the door opened, i shut it and locked it in a rapid matter of milliseconds. i rolled against the door and sighed heavily. i was now sitting on the floor, zipping down my knee high heels to take them off. i reciprocated about my awfully obvious response and why i acted that way.

   what am i so flustered about? i clenched my fingers around the blond locks of my hair. i exhaled and closed my eyes. fuck what everyone thinks, i'm gonna do it. i thought to myself, confidence present by the words of my own imagination.

   i opened my phone and typed in the password to unlock it. my eyes were greeted by the blindingly bright light of the screen and i squinted my eyes.

    i typed for the site that violet suggested and clicked the first tab that was in google. i exhaled as my arm trembled and sweat dripping from my forehead.

   i tapped my nails against the back of my phone in anxiety while the website was still on load.

   welcome to seekingcompanion, sign up now.

a/n: this was short. sorry for the really late updates! school's been a bitch and my arm's bruised so it's hella hard to type. love y'all.