Damn Butler...

It was the start of the morning at the Phantomhive manor. The sun had risen and shone through the curtains of the young earl know as Ciel Phantomhive causing him to wake up with a low groan.

"N-Nnh. Sebastian, close the curtains." There was no respond or sound.

"Sebastian , close the curtains." He repeated annoyed that his butler did nothing the first. He was going to repeat himself one last time before deciding to get up.

"Sebastian I order you- "The curtains are closed my lord"
He was suddenly cut off by the "one hell of- wait you're not ready for that- by the very skilled and tall butler.

"Where the hell were you? Never mind, you know I hate repeating myself. He scowled as he pulled the blanket off his short body and sat up , throwing his legs over the side of the bed so he was now facing and glaring at his butler. Known as Sebastian Michaelis.

"I give you my most apologies young lord. I was a little distracted."

"Don't let it happen again."

"I won't ." Sebastian replied to what seemed to be an indirect order and nodded, starting to undress and dress the young earl into his regular attire.

~~~|Later in the afternoon|~~~

Ciel Phantomhive was working in his study as usual working on all the annoying paper work he always had. But one things was wrong. Sebastian wasn't there. The butler would always be at his side but today he wasn't. He hasn't been with him since this morning! He wasn't even near his young master during breakfast. He claimed to have had work to do but when Ciel took a small walk around the manor he couldn't seek Sebastian. He knew about his 'high skills' but he could've at least seen Sebastian once right?

Ciel's Pov.

"Where is that damn butler?" Ciel grumbled as he continued his work. The young lord wasn't known to talk to himself but his frustration towards Sebastian at the time caused him to do so.

Sebastian's Pov

"Such a wonderful creature..." I cooed as I petted the small kitten that I have been keeping hidden form my master. It was small navy blue kitten with navy blue eyes. 'It reminds me of Ciel' so I grew a liking to it. The kitten even had Ciels attitude but a few days ago it started to get attached to me. Trying to leave the room to follow me to my work, wanting lots of attention, pawing at the hem of my pants . I wished I could take him kitten everywhere but my master is allergic to cats. 'Damn his allergies..'

3rd Person

He thought , one day maybe he will let his cat be with him...He soon snapped out of his thought hearing the kitten start to cough and sputter.

'Hairball?' Sebastian quickly put the kitten down and got up to go and get paper to clean what would soon be a mess , but when he turned around there was a *poof* like sound and a mewl.

'What was that?' He turned around and stared in awe at the sight before him.
There was some type of creature. Human and cat . 'Now what do those fangirls call it? Ah~ Nekos' ~'

The neko who seemed to look like a neko version of Ciel mewled confused at seeing his new form then looked up at Sebastian and squealed. He ran up to him and...kissed him!

Sebastian's Pov

'Nm?!' What is he- why-...he's so adorable~ ' My mind went crazy with questions but I shrugged it off and just kissed back.

Ciel's Pov

'That damn butler! He hasn't answered me all day!' He better be here! I walked down the hall to Sebastian's and sneezed as I heard some mewls and a squeal. 'Is that...a cat?!

"Sebast- " I slammed the door open angrily only to see Sebastian kissing a cat boy...that looked just like me!

"T-the hell?..." I was too shocked to yell...