battle over running-streams

Running-streams is a decently sized fresh water source that sits right between the edges of both Meadowclan and Willowclan. The stream is wide and deep, closer to the the edge of Four Rocks are several stepping stones that provide quick passage straight through the river when the water is low enough. On either side of the stream there are muddy rocky banks that lots of cats like to rest at to soak up the sun on particularly chilly days.

Though this water source had first belonged to the cats of Willowclan because they were robbed of so much territory by of the Thunderpath.

Over time cats of Meadowclan got greedy with just endless meadows they started using running-streams for their own personal benefit. In recent moons prey has started swimming up stream and repopulating in the small water source.

In more recent moons, Robinstar, leader of Willowclan has tried to reason with Softstar, leader of Meadowclan. It was agreed upon that cats of Meadowclan may use use running-streams for the use of drinking and wetting moss or their pelts. Any prey stolen would result in Willowclan parties treating the Meadowclan cats as intruders.

Though conflicts have been popping up recently because of Softstar's greed. The battle at Running-streams is on going but has never stopped being debated over. Blood is spilled countless times every moon at this borders and many warriors are lost during the process.