Willowclan cats

Leader -Robinstar. She-cat. A dark brown pelted molly wirh white paws, chest, muzzle and tail tip. Bright green eyes.

Deputy -Frostfur. Tom. Pure white muscular tom with one yellow eye and one blue eye.
Mate - Appleblossom

Medicine cat - Brindlepelt. Tom. Large and muscular ginger and black streaked tom with dark eyes.
Kin - Silentsnow

Medicine cat apprentice - Silverpaw. She-cat. A soft fluffy silver molly with dark stripes on her legs and shoulders. Green eyes. Originally a abandoned rouge kit found near the thunderpath.

Elders (3) (2 toms) (1 she-cat)

-Tornear. Tom. Dirty gray tom with dull yellow eyes. Right ears is practically shredder. Pelt littered with scars.

-Dustfern. She-cat. A skinny flat faced molly with a light brown pelt with flecks of gray around her muzzle. Point ears and a long tail. Yellow eyes.

-Hickoryheart. Tom. A thick pelted brown tom with black paws and a white chest. Yellow eyes. Oldest cat in clan.
Kin - Shrewpelt (daughter) Goosesplash (son)

Warriors (8) (4 she-cats) (4 toms)

-(Senior warrior) Shrewpelt. She-cat. Gray tortoiseshell molly with green eyes and a feathery tail.
Kin - Hickoryheart (father) Goosesplash (brother)
Apprentice - Blazepaw

-(Senior warrior) Goosesplash. Tom. Large gray tom with shaded streaks of brown in his pelt. Has bright green eyes and a feathery tail.
Mate - Wolfdusk
Kin - Hickoryheart (father) Shrewpelt (sister)

-Firestorm. Tom. Tall, long and lanky ginger tom with dull stripes of white on his chest and darker ginger streaks on his back. Large paws and pointy ears. Dark green eyes.
Apprentice - Rockpaw

-Smokesong. She-cat. A fluffy and pretty white molly with splotches of gray/brown on her pelt. Feathery tail and green eyes.
Apprentice - Daisypaw

-Ravenwing. Tom. A pure black tom with vibrant yellow eyes.

-Silentsnow. She-cat. A pure white she cat with gray paws and dark blue eyes.
Kin - Brindlepelt

-(Senior warrior) Redstream. Tom. A dark ginger tom, in the sunlight his pelt practically looks red.
Mate - Cinderface (death during kitting)
Kin - Blazepaw
Apprentice - Sagepaw

-Maplebrook. She-cat. A sleek calico with green eyes.
Kin - Rockpaw (son) Sagepaw (son)

Apprentices (4) (2 toms) (2 she-cats)

-Blazepaw. She-cat. A short haired dark ginger molly with hints of black and bright green eyes.
Kin - Cinderface (mother, deceased) Redstream (father)
Mentor - Shrewpelt

-Rockpaw. Tom. A handsome silver tom with bright blue eyes.
Kin - Maplebrook (mother) Sagepaw (brother)
Mentor - Firestorm

-Sagepaw. Tom. A silver cailco tom. Green eyes.
Kin - Maplebrook (mother) Rockpaw (brother)
Mentor - Redstream

-Daisypaw. She-cat. A thin light brown she cat with a white muzzle and amber eyes.
Kin - Doefeather (mother) Sootfur (father, death by monster)
Mentor - Smokesong

Queens (2)

-Wolfdusk. She-cat. Pretty thick pelted brown tabby with soft green eyes.
Mate - Goosesplash

-Doefeather. She-cat. A light brown molly with yellow eyes and a feathery tail.
Mate - Badgerscar (death by battle) Daisypaw (daughter)

-Appleblossom. She-cat. A fluffy cream colored mommy with darker shades of brown on her tail and face. Blue eyes.
Mate - Frostfur
(nursing cloverkit since his mother died. )

Kits (2) (1 tom) (1 she-cat)

-Cloverkit. Tom. 3 moons. Scrawny white tom with bright green eyes.
Kin: Mossleap (mother, death from greencough and kitting)
(nursing from Appleblossom)

-Brightkit. She-cat. 4 moons. A dark brown almost black pelted she cat with a white chest and muzzle, blue eyes.
(found by the thunderpath by a patrol and taken in)
(nursing from doefeather)

She cats - 13
Toms - 11
Total - 24